I need help installing my winch on my Suzuki Eiger...I really wanna have it on by teh weekend so i can go out and get serious!! Anyone out there care to help me?? I have no clue how to do it and it looks like a really big obstacle for me to tackle alone because i don't know my way around the bike mechanically yet.
Thanks in advance!!
Hey U want to bring it to my house I will be happy to help.
Grizz 9542750180
hey grizz, that would be awesome!!! have you done it before?? I shoudl have my bike back on thursday from its first service. what time would be best for you? and also, how long should it take?
I get back from work about 5 PM I have a great shop to do this at nite.
No but I am willing to learn J/K LOL
It may take two hr for me just to take out all my tools
Grizz
CAN I COME I FEEL LEFT OUT [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]
Sure kid U can come to Grizz's house too.
Grizz
Grizz...hopefully i'll have my bike back thursday, if not, friday for sure...i really appreciate this man!!!
Raptor: would be great to have ya tag along!
hey griz, me and bbf may goto the holey lands on sunday...you down??
Sure
winch installs are usually fairly easy
Eiger did U get your bike back?
Let know we can do it friday after work.
Grizz
Hey grizz...i seen my buddy last night and he flagged me down and asked what i was doing...i told him nothin and told him i was going to get my bike for tomorrow and he volunteered to help, so we finished gettin it on about 20 minutes ago. also did a tranny snorkel while we were at it. I really really appreciate hte offer though and i look forward to possibly meeting you at the holeylands htis sunday!!!
-Brian