ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: HillKiller on March 07, 2008, 07:46:49 PM

Poll
Question: Which of the oval tracks is your favorite?
Option 1: Jasper (Crossroads Motorplex)
Option 2: Valdosta Karting Complex
Option 3: Eastbay Raceway Park
Option 4: Volusia Speedway Park
Option 5: Dade City Flat Track
Title: Favorite Oval?
Post by: HillKiller on March 07, 2008, 07:46:49 PM
Any I missed?
Title: Re: Favorite Oval?
Post by: Backwoods Racin on March 07, 2008, 07:56:10 PM
Hey Dave is Valdosta still closed.
Title: Re: Favorite Oval?
Post by: HillKiller on March 07, 2008, 08:31:31 PM
Quote from: Backwoods Racin on March 07, 2008, 07:56:10 PM
Hey Dave is Valdosta still closed.
No it's still open. ;D
Title: Re: Favorite Oval?
Post by: HillKiller on March 14, 2008, 01:44:31 AM
   I didn't realize Valdosta was so popular ;D
Title: Re: Favorite Oval?
Post by: HondaATC on March 14, 2008, 01:57:13 AM
I voted Jasper, but ya know I really like Valdosta too...I'm gonna call it a tie for me.