http://www.nebraskatire.com/hot_deals/SUPER%20SWAMPER%20ASX%20RR.jpg
$240 shipped for 26x9.5x12 and 26x13x12
Not to shabby eh?
for all four??!! :othats like 1 1/2 tires from other sellers.. lemme know if they are worth it and i may get a set for the 700 sportmans 4x4
Oh wow...i just checked out that website and the tires i was looking into are WAAAY cheaper...thanks for the link..
How much was the shipping all the way to FL?
well do the math.. lol look at the prices per the vamps and minus that of his total its 10+ automaticaly
I have never been too good at math sorry... ;)
lol i am. im in 7th n taking a highschool credit class. and im passing.. lol ;D
ya i was looking at there site 2 days ago and i liked the asx but i would have to get new wheels. so i emailed them and they have tires for 11inch rims so i'm gonna order them monday.
That place is the best. I ordered tires on a monday and received them on Wednesday. Thats faster and way cheaper than most. Shipping is $10 each for most tires $15 for the rest.
after serious thought, i changed my order to a set of 589s. more expensive but everyone is telling me that i'll have problems turnin the vamps in the mud with just a 400.
any input? would jetting my bike to increase the power a bit help spin them better? i don't bog my bike down too much here.
What size 589s. 26s will most likely bog your mache too in thick mud. I would get a clutch kit on your automatic irregardless.
stock size (25x10x12 and 25x8x12) 589s.
Where can i buy a clutch kit?
The vamps weigh 43lbs EACH...the 589s i think weigh 27lbs the guy said and that was for 26's...so probably less for 25s
Highlifter.com, you could also check ATVdirect.com or rockymountainatv. That will help your bike overcome the more aggressive tires. Try the 25s first. if you notice slippage then spend the money on the clutch kit, It my not be a problem since your going with stock size tires now.
thanks, i really appreciate all your help between this thread and the snorkel thread!
have you bought the tires yet? well recieved them? are they like brand new with full tread?? some of those prices seem like your going to be buying skids that are suppost to me mudders
Thise are brand new tires for thata price. I have bought tires from them too. Perfect condition and quick shipping. The "price fighters" are cosmetic blem which means there are visual imperfect and have the name Titan buffed off. The tire are in perfect working order. The sell a high volume and buy overstocks, thats why the prices are low. They do not sell junk.
You'll be alot happier with the 589's. Even though I dont personally like 589's they will stomp asx's. The vampire Asx is made for argo's where there isnt much clearance for and inside side lug, so one side of the tire doesn't have much grip at all. The vampires are the tire you would want if you went with super swampers.
I have 26" Vampires on the Rancher and the bike doesn't bog down at all, but I also installed the clutch kit from HighLifter. I highly recommend it. It was a world of difference. Ask BCConviber, he knows first hand what the Rancher can do.
I don't see why you would have a problem turning the vamps. I have seen a AC400 turn 26 regular vamps just fine in the mud. Just jetting the carb won't make more power unless you get an exhaust to go with it. The clutch is also something that you would want. http://www.highlifter.com is the place that sells all this stuff and they will fix u up unless you have a cheaper place to order stuff. I have herd one guy turned 28 outlaws with an eiger bare stock but i seriously doubt that.
anyone considered maxxis mudzillas? they are great tires... and arnt bumpy on solid pack surfaces compared to outlaws.. You can just about get through anything.. when you get stuck your stuck... My friends atv got stuck and we couldnt hardly stand up in it to push it out.. they're great tires though..