Has anybody seen this ad on this site? If I was a bachelor, I wouldn't care if she was Christian or not. (lets see how many people behave on this thread, please do!)
sorry buddy. she is not my type.
ok, ok.
OHHHHH I better not say anything at all then.. :-\
hmmm..
I can tell you this, There isn't any women that look like that at my church. Except my wife of course. ;)
Give me some BBQ sauce and I would work it like a rib ..:)
hahaha. Is that like...a test from God? lead us NOT into temptation, a blonde with big boobah's ISSS leading me. lol
some where some one is tired of her crap...why do you think she is single ;)
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on March 06, 2008, 08:22:42 PM
some where some one is tired of her crap...why do you think she is single ;)
Probably because she's a christian girl that doesn't PUT-OUT. :'(
I would prefer her in a non Christian model. Please
I think things like that are stupid. Now i'm Catholic but how many women are actually signed up for that? With narrowing it down to Christian I doubt many women will be on there because then your limited and such.
I wonder if you can find Ann Coulter on there. Haha
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 06, 2008, 03:00:21 PM
I can tell you this, There isn't any women that look like that at my church. Except my wife of course. ;)
Lots of hotties at my church, Bars are not good places to look for a decent girl, Buy if you are just looking for a one night stand a Bar may just be the place
Man, I remember this preacher's daughter I used to know...........unreal what she would do. ;)
They all look the same from behind ??? ::)
Or fom above, below, upside down, inside out, outside in....you name it.... ;)
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 07, 2008, 07:36:29 AM
Man, I remember this preacher's daughter I used to know...........unreal what she would do. ;)
Did she keep her fingure nails short. :D
Quote from: trx#9 on March 07, 2008, 10:04:08 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on March 07, 2008, 07:36:29 AM
Man, I remember this preacher's daughter I used to know...........unreal what she would do. ;)
Did she keep her fingure nails short. :D
Yes indeed......thank God! :o
christian girls dont look like that! :o catholic girls do! :P
PTL :groupies.gif
(http://tatumweb.com/blog/pix/tammy-faye-02-large.jpg)
oh that's just wrong Fish,,,,,,dang, that hurt my eyes.
Id@
i just threw up on my self. help me baby jesus. holy toledo tammy fay!!!