A chuwawa that sounds like cujo. Yikes!
http://www.funlinks.com/evil-puppy.html (http://www.funlinks.com/evil-puppy.html)
Awe man that is hilarious!!! I hate chihuahuas!!!!!!!
I would like to see him fight this fella.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...up/?cl=6787478
That linky no good!
Try this.
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=6787478
A boxing cat? That's a new one. That little dog though wouldn't have to throw a punch. It would scare the bageezas out of that cat and psych him out!
I have a chihuahua
(http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/IXIswamperIXI/DSC03409.jpg)
BUT me and that one in that video would not get along!!! I have to go play football with him!!
I have a tainted outlook on them. I dated a girl for 3 years whose family had 2 of them. They were wretched little beasts.
LOL!
Quote from: shogun323 on March 06, 2008, 06:52:57 PM
I have a tainted outlook on them. I dated a girl for 3 years whose family had 2 of them. They were wretched little beasts.
LMAO I hear yea I SOOOOOO did not want to get him for my wife but I was really shocked to see that he never barks at anyone because we take him to our shop everyday so he sees new people all day long, goes out greets them then goes and lays down.
Fishing season is right around the corner........Uummm make good trolling bait. ;D
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on March 06, 2008, 07:01:17 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on March 06, 2008, 06:52:57 PM
I have a tainted outlook on them. I dated a girl for 3 years whose family had 2 of them. They were wretched little beasts.
LMAO I hear yea I SOOOOOO did not want to get him for my wife but I was really shocked to see that he never barks at anyone because we take him to our shop everyday so he sees new people all day long, goes out greets them then goes and lays down.
Nice. Theirs were never socialized and barked at everyone that was not me or immediate family.
I can still hear the echo of the high pitch yapping reverberating through the sun room with the tiled floor everytime someone would walk by the house. I think I need a drink !!!!!!!
I fell in love with a black chiuhaha named Negrita in Miami. LOVE THAT ONE. She has an overbite and always running over to my old apartment. She belonged to a drug dealer/********** who was not always home. The poor thing would want more than she was getting at home. I offered to adopt her. Then we moved. Awww. I will never forget Negrita. She knew where to run when loose--to ME.
:(