A buddy of mine said he saw an advertisement for someplace on the Northside of Orlando that has ATV riding. Anyone ever heard of it?
Noone has heard of this place?
Nope. ??
Here.
http://www.siffla.com/atv.html (http://www.siffla.com/atv.html)
Came from http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31833.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,31833.0.html)
Apparently it is just Ocala National Forest.
isnt that where Robin Hood lives?
Quote from: big-daddy on March 06, 2008, 06:33:03 PM
isnt that where Robin Hood lives?
I think so. The rules state that you must wear tights while you ride!!!!
They have an introductory video with two people riding down a trail with no helmets on. Looks like they don't care about safety.
But hey, it's still another place to ride!!
It is a travel agency were you can come to florida and ride the great Ocala forest.
Quote from: novadave on March 07, 2008, 02:03:50 AM
It is a travel agency were you can come to florida and ride the great Ocala forest.
Until someone going 50mph the other way runs into you ::)
I don't ever ride without gear. I thought it was wrong to show riding without it!!