chances are you might be in these pics..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40495677
you got me sitting at the line
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
lol, pretty sure all three of them are married. Finding a girl like that who isnt married or single might be a problem.
I dont know about angel but cecco and albright obviously are. I was saying LIKE them anyway. ;)
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 05, 2008, 06:35:14 PM
chances are you might be in these pics..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40495677
Cool pictures.
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 05, 2008, 06:35:14 PM
chances are you might be in these pics..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40495677
Nice pics.. love the chevy you had in the background of one of them
Cool you got alot of pics of joe ... that was fun i want to do it again this weekend
she got better pics than me
Quote from: Turboderf on March 06, 2008, 04:08:22 PM
Cool you got alot of pics of joe ... that was fun i want to do it again this weekend
yes sir.
it was really hard.
joe rode so quickly
i couldnt snap them fast enough.
i was like AHH!
Quote from: quadracer1992 on March 06, 2008, 04:23:56 PM
she got better pics than me
because girls are cooler then boys.
duh.(:
i need a better camera though. =/ blachk!
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
of who?
thanks guys!
theyres' alot of really cool pictures'
in there
once you crop & zoom in on them!
(:
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
i saw it too...it was you.
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
i saw it too...it was you.
OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
i saw it too...it was you.
OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!
i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
i saw it too...it was you.
OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!
i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
was it a good pic atleast?
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 12, 2008, 04:42:05 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
i saw it too...it was you.
OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!
i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
was it a good pic atleast?
i think you were just walking towards the camera dude.
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 12, 2008, 05:41:23 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 12, 2008, 04:42:05 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:08:47 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 07:52:56 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 11, 2008, 06:27:41 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 10, 2008, 07:27:34 PM
Quote from: Kelli415 on March 10, 2008, 04:10:47 PM
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 05, 2008, 08:23:20 PM
oh you know kyle, im suprised i didnt run into you. I was around his and randall's "camp" for a while.
I saw cecco at the starting line of the pro race but she was too wrapped up in convo so i didnt say anything. I was standing next to Angel for about 5 minutes before i realised it was her, but no film at that point :(, but atleast i got to talk to her. Awesome girl, i need to find an angel atwell! Or a cecco! or an albright! haha
cool pics!
Check out gnccracing.com, one of their photographer got a shot of you.
you, look on the website. race day photo's on the 2nd.
of who?
yeah. i cant find it...
its' prob. not me..
i saw it too...it was you.
OMG! WHERE!
i seriously am getting mad
i cant find it!
i tried finding it but it looks like theytook the quad triton album down.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
was it a good pic atleast?
i think you were just walking towards the camera dude.
double you tee eff?
i want to see!
ah.
=]
yeah i saw the camera guy pointing at me..
he was prob like..
is that the worlds fastest rider?
yup! thats her!
haha(: