ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: beast66 on March 04, 2008, 03:38:25 AM

Title: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: beast66 on March 04, 2008, 03:38:25 AM
Like title says I need to know where to buy alcohol for my banshee by this weekend?I know of VP but I really want something closer and cheaper.Thanks
Title: Re: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: Turboderf on March 04, 2008, 04:08:38 AM
go to the airport get some ava gas
Title: Re: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 04, 2008, 04:22:17 AM
 Do you have a ABC down there?
Title: Re: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: trey82 on March 04, 2008, 04:37:00 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on March 04, 2008, 04:22:17 AM
Do you have a ABC down there?

Nice  2:L
Title: Re: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: beast66 on March 04, 2008, 11:56:10 AM
Quote from: Turboderf on March 04, 2008, 04:08:38 AM
go to the airport get some ava gas

I wish I can only run Alcohol my carbs are setup for alcohol.
Title: Re: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: #21yfz on March 05, 2008, 08:52:14 PM
just get some 151 and octane booster lol should be close enough  ;)
Title: Re: Where to get Alcohol in miaim?
Post by: LTR450 994 on March 06, 2008, 04:32:41 AM
theres a Sunoco gas station on US27 and sheridan that sells race fuel.