finally got off the yami and moved on to the kawi! and i couldent be happier! its finally done just needs some cosmetic things.
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/kawi024.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/kawi021.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/kawi020.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/kawi019.jpg)
Very Nice!
Very nice indeed! I envy you! Keep us updated on how you do this year. :Fp
Thats a nice bike but is it really better than the Yamaha? if so why Just curious.
Quote from: T2 on March 04, 2008, 12:57:50 AM
Thats a nice bike but is it really better than the Yamaha? if so why Just curious.
Because it's what his money is going into now (lol). Nice bike though...
thanks!
better than my yamaha in every way.lol power, handling much more comfortable easier to work on reliable
it must be nice to be rich lol. sweet bike, it looks awesome.
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on March 04, 2008, 03:04:39 AM
it must be nice to be rich lol. sweet bike, it looks awesome.
haha thats funny prob the funniest thing ive herd in a while. its called sponsors i wouldent be racing if it werent for them
sick lookin kawi man! Were you able to get good help from sponsers to help build this beast? I've been training pretty hard so hopefully i can bump into A class next year (xc) and get a few myself. Cant wait to build an MX bike. I've been wanting to race mx sooo bad but a stock bike in the class i would have to run...I'd be workin I disagree off to make my bike keep up!
Anyway, sick looking bike! Post up some shots of this thing tearin it up when you get some!
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 04, 2008, 03:14:42 AM
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on March 04, 2008, 03:04:39 AM
it must be nice to be rich lol. sweet bike, it looks awesome.
haha thats funny prob the funniest thing ive herd in a while. its called sponsors i wouldent be racing if it werent for them
lol, which is why i said i needed to get some! I think im at least goin to try some local shops just for race fee's since they arnt to expensive
yea thankfully for all my sponsors I'm able to keep doing what i love. i would not be here if it wasn't for them and more importantly my parents!!
NICE.... :T
what kind of suspension are you running?
Quote from: LINK500 on March 08, 2008, 05:26:25 AM
NICE.... :T
what kind of suspension are you running?
Pretty sure hes running stadium
yup im runnin stadium! 8)
nice kawi!! :bow.gif
What kinda bumper are you going to go with?
I think that v looking blingstar bumper in chrome would look amazing on that thing!
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 13, 2008, 05:57:05 PM
I think that v looking blingstar bumper in chrome would look amazing on that thing!
+1
either an IMS or tag in black im not a fan of that huge v thing.lol
Yeah I like my tag ;)