1957 CJ5
(http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8448/jeep571kg9.jpg)
V6 225 cu 180hp T14a trans D18 tc
(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5804/jeep572ul2.jpg)
Clean dash no radio
(http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/3548/jeep573yl1.jpg)
Can I drive? >:D
Part of american history ......Willys
(http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/2131/iphotolibraryul7.jpg)
Very nice Ricky!!!! I like it, when can we cut her up for a BUGGIE ;D
Nice Jeep,,,,I agree with Swamp, Time for Demo!!!
That is to nice and has to many updates to thrash it.
very nice jeep
I transported a 1950's Willy from Washington State, to N. Carolina once. It was beautiful. Everywhere I stopped, people were looking at it. But it didn't look like that, it had a longer nose.
8) very cool Ricky! Now we can race..... :drive.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Have you guys taken the Buggy out lately Suzie? I haven' ridden in that thing in a long time. Dayum does it haul azzzzzz!!
very nice
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 02, 2008, 05:02:10 PM
Have you guys taken the Buggy out lately Suzie? I haven' ridden in that thing in a long time. Dayum does it haul azzzzzz!!
don't go offroading unless have someone else in another buggy too, but nowadays they are not around as much , not like in 80's and 90's when we had over 100 of them screaming down the trails, day and night ...........ah the memories... ::)
They don't do the gatherings at that campsite off of 42 anymore? That place was awesome when we use to be able to ride out of there and into Ocala Forest.