hey you all need some help in choosing a brand elkas or works , dual rate or triplerate works are alot cheaper but are they good? ill appreaciate your imput thanks.
I went through the same thing for a while now. From what everyone told me go with the Elka's. Mine should be here any day
what type did you order flblaster04 rezzies or no rezzies
spend the money once and get the ELKAS!
go for the elkas
Quotewhat type did you order flblaster04 rezzies or no rezzies
Got No rezzies for now, but after reading there website it says I can get a kit to convert to remote rezzies down the Road. Remember ATP is an authorized ELKA dealer ;)
QuoteGot No rezzies for now, but after reading there website it says I can get a kit to convert to remote rezzies down the Road. Remember ATP is an authorized ELKA dealer ;)
Yours should be there tomorrow. Are ya excited? :o
I couldn't afford the Elkas so I went with the Custom Axis.
Although I think ATP overcharged me for them ;D J/K
QuoteYours should be there tomorrow. Are ya excited? :o
It is like a second Christmas.lol
I am so excited I won't be able to sleep tonight! LOL [smiley=laugh.gif]
QuoteI couldn't afford the Elkas so I went with the Custom Axis.
Although I think ATP overcharged me for them ;D J/K
that jerk ;)
Quotethat jerk ;)
Had to rub it in didnt he.lol Big money Roller 8)
I'll be happy with my Elkas and 400ex rear shock though ;)
thanks for your help guys. ithink ill order elkas whats better dual or tripple rate anything is better than stock
triple rate baby, oh yea ;)
man i want new shocks....oneday oneday ::)
MY FRIEND BLOW OUT HIS TRIPLE RATES WORKS ON A DOUBLE ID GO WITH ELKA IM GETTIN THE QUAD RATE
elkas ahve a good repretation..
Elka all the way! When it comes to shocks you do get what you pay for. ;D
Quotethanks for your help guys. ithink ill order elkas whats better dual or tripple rate anything is better than stock
Elka has Dual, Triple and some Quad rate shocks. Triple cost more than dual, but they absorb more. PM me your weight and riding style and I can get you a price if your are interested. Elka usually has a Two week lead time. Personally, I have Elka triple rates no rezzies. I LOVE THEM!!!
I have rode a quad with both elka tripple rate and works that I have on mine I think the main thing with the elkas are there marketing they get the word out much better, but works have been around for ever and worked for the pros back in the day and are still selling plenty of shocks I love mine and think that I am very glad that I didnt spend the extra money just for a name and I also think that it does not matter what you have none of them are invinseble and you can not always land perfect every time, if you land hard tottally wrong just once you could break something! but no matter what you decide on you should defantally make sure that you at least get tripple rate or better!!