I still need to paint it, but I just wanted to get them to fit right.
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/framepaint012.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/framepaint013.jpg)
Still have some trimming to do, but they are mostly on there.
Painted them!
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds005.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds001.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds004.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds003.jpg)
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/yfzshrouds002.jpg)
Gotta paint em man... lol though no riding till the you know what heals :'( lol >:D
lmao. its a suzuki yfz400 :)
Quote from: Miami450R on February 28, 2008, 03:57:50 PM
lmao. its a suzuki yfz400 :)
I'd probably the idiot to think that if i saw it for the first time id be like "WOW thats a weird lookinh YFZ!!!" lol
i think anyone would.lol.
oh jesse , btw , i think ur tires a LITTLE BIT low on air.
If I may steal a quote from The Longest Yard...
" He brokedid my nose!"
Can I ride it???
Grey....
(http://i30.tinypic.com/otqgli.jpg)
or Black....
(http://i28.tinypic.com/24pvy1w.jpg)
grey
I really like that grey, time to find the perfect shade.
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on February 28, 2008, 09:20:01 PM
I really like that grey, time to find the perfect shade.
Good choice lol. ;D
you might want to air up that front tire or the shrouds wont work. :o jk nyraptor
Lol, if you lived closer I would let you borrow it Chino :P
Ny, My tire has a leak, stop making fun of me, gosh :'( lol
i'm pretty good with a bo-staff. are you in a gang? ;)
I like the look you have...even with the low pressure in the tire!! Your down like a Flat Tire!!
try that darker grey thats on the gas tank thats behind the red lettering thatd look purty good imo
paint :D
(http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/framepaint014Medium.jpg)
Nice ;D
Are those shrouds for the Z or are they YFZ shrouds..?
Quote from: Yamaha72 on March 16, 2008, 01:30:25 AM
Are those shrouds for the Z or are they YFZ shrouds..?
YFZ Shrouds.
Modified YFZ shourds ;)
whats are shourds? ;D is there anything stock on that bike? looks awesome.
I think his frame is stock. And the seat is off an 03 Z400.
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on March 16, 2008, 08:55:06 PM
whats are shourds? ;D is there anything stock on that bike? looks awesome.
lol, thanks, everything except the engine is aftermarket >:D