Went out there last year whats the deal? Legal?
I am trying to figure out what you mean. legal to do what?
good riding out there legal NO
lol its never been legal
oh well I have a back way into there and we parked and rode all day. I really can't see a way to get busted lol. But hey I'll stick with what I got I guess. Don't wanna do the whole rebel rider pissin everyone off kinda deal :P
Oh I assume riding up here in Hernando County. Unless your at Croom, Brooksville MX, or some reall far back woods I would recomend it. The police have nothing better to do than put up blocades for kids on quads. I had 6 police cars and a helicopter after me for just riding in this sand pit and woods that nobody cared if you rode on or not. The police just saw me and decided to drop the donuts and chase after a kid on a 4 wheeler doing absolutly nothing wrong, not hurting anything, not ruining anything, not making much noise at all. It was pretty much the lamest thing I have ever seen police do... idiots using 6 cops cars and a helicopter after a kid on a quad someone could have robbed a bank and all the police would have been blocking the road off because I rode in a remote area off some back roads lol