I've got a 2003 Suzuki Z400 with less than 40 hrs on it and 1 yr warranty left on the bike.
Two questions, what is the maint on this bike (like how often do I get what done, including oiling chain)? Second, how do I find out about the warranty. When the guy I traded left the other day I forgot to ask him.
Mike
The best thing for you to di is to stop by and pick up a service manual from the dealer.
Good idea! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Mike
I called Skypower in Lakeland and he said the fact warranty is usually 90 days to 6 months unless its a race quad then there is no warranty. He said there is a grey area of what is and isn't considered race. He also said you can buy an extended warrany if your still under the fact warranty.
Just tryin to help.
;)
Thanx for the info. I know it has a warranty, because I have seen other 03's on here for sale with a warranty. I have sent a PM to the guy who sold it to me. Hopefully he will respond, now that he doesn't have a quad, I wonder if he will visit.
Mike
Mods...thanx for moving this...sorry I put it in the wrong area.
Mike