I'm a repossessor and need someone to do a drive by for me before I drive 4 hours up the road. The only thing I will need someone to do is drive by and tell me what the situation is as far as where they are parked. I know they are there, but I don't know If they are behind a house or in the field across the street. Its a semi truck and trailer, so you shouldn't have to look too hard.
I will pay $75.00 for the drive by and can pay tonight via PayPal or you can meet us when we come up.
If you can help, call me at 954-448-6980 (J.D.). Leave a message If I don't answer and Ill call back. I will post when I have it taken care of.
I do need this done tonight.
The area is SE of Highways 17 & 44
I would do this if I was in Deland. If you ever need someone to do a driveby in Hernando County let me know ;D
And exrider shut the hell up. If he is repossessing the truck because the guy has failed to pay then he should have it taken away asap. He made the commitment to pay for it, and being that it is a semi I'm sure it isn't cheap. How would you like being on the other end of the stick if you lent money to someone and they chose to just stop paying for it.
Well think of it this way, Do you call an officer a "prick" when you get a ticket for doing wrong ???
Hvyhlr53 is only doing his job @ this point, If the payments were made, or arrangements , he wouldnt be looking for the truck.
The owner should have contacted the finance company to make some sort of arrangement, I am sure that they dont really want to make the payments to themselves on the truck.
Just my opinion
I'm going near there every day this week.
if you still need it done, let me know by email, I'll PM you my address and phone number.
Id@
In the future, I live in deland if you ever need any help.
Quote from: HVYHLR53 on February 23, 2008, 08:23:21 PM
I will need someone to do is drive by
(http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee69/buxtehudeoma/SMILEY/characters/driveby.gif)