ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: TBR on February 23, 2008, 12:31:06 AM

Title: SSQSA at Flying High MX
Post by: TBR on February 23, 2008, 12:31:06 AM
I hope we have a big turnout. There are some point battles beginning to heat up. It's a great track so we will see you all Saturday for practice and Sunday for the race.
Title: Re: SSQSA at Flying High MX
Post by: Two-Fast Yfz 450 on February 23, 2008, 12:52:15 AM
I will be there but i missed to many races to be in the points race. ;D
Title: Re: SSQSA at Flying High MX
Post by: yfz450mx58 on February 23, 2008, 02:37:06 AM
The TM crew will be there.
Title: Re: SSQSA at Flying High MX
Post by: trx#9 on February 23, 2008, 06:30:29 AM
I might be there sunday, don't know if I'm riding though. My doctor thinks I'm crazy if I ride anymore especially after my MRI. My shoulder has 2 torn ligaments and my knee has 1, forgot the names of the ligaments but probably couldn't spell them anyways. :D I wish everyone a safe ride.
  Trx#9  ;D
Title: Re: SSQSA at Flying High MX
Post by: tony pitts on February 23, 2008, 10:55:18 PM

   wish we could be there. had to be in georgia for a interview for a new job good luck to everyone