Will it work? Some people say it will, others say it won't. I have no idea.
If it will, hook a brother up with how to do it.
Mike
I think the bone heads at CSC sold me one for a two stroke! [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=banghead.gif] I just called them and they are acting like they don't want it back because I opened the package...thats BS. But they said they are calling the mfg and will let me know what they find.
Mike
How many wires are coming out of the kill switch?
Two. One is red the other is black. The red one gets to the end then splits. It splits to a male and a female plug.
Mike
Okay, it looks like they sold me the wrong one. They called the mfg and they have been selling the wrong one this whole time! Anyway, I am returning it tonight. Any suggestions of a unit to get and where to get it from. If I have to order it online, I will just pay for overnight.
LMK > TIA
Mike
magicracing.com has the Pro-Design"the Right one for the z"
for like 30 bucks if you want i got a brand new one still in the bag i can sell you for 30 and save you the shipping
321-239-9067
Scooter
Wish I would have read this earlier because I just ordered it...thanx anyway.
Mike
Well CSC ordered the right one this time! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] So I got it all hooked up last night and it works great. I will probably have to re-wire it later down the road, because the connectors were a little big for the wires but I do have a lot of tape on the connectors, so...
Mike