Found these old pics and scanned them. These are about 18 years old.
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/scan0003.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/scan0002.jpg)
(http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/gititrag/scan0001.jpg)
Cool!
I see you have bought some riding gear since then.
Croom in the old days?
back when the front pit actually had cliffs on the sides.
them were the days.
Id@
I'm going to call hernando.
Cool pics chillin! three wheel action!
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 20, 2008, 01:03:01 AM
I'm going to call hernando.
Cool pics chillin! three wheel action!
Looks like Hernando to me to. I still have a limp from one of those hills :)
I was riding a Dirt Bike there back in the day. Those hills are so much harder on a quad.I can't even think about trying them on a ATC.
I miss those days , I had a 84 atc 250 r.
Fun bike to ride.
Folks, you're looking at pics of the place where the term "Git it Rag!" was born. God I miss those days.
There sure has been some good times on those hills!!! ;)
Great pics Matt. I wanna go back there again. Let me know when you guys are heading that way and I'll try to make it.
I recognize Vega's pink gloves in the second picture.
These pictures make me want to cry like a biatch.
I don't know why everyone complained about the three wheelers. I loved those things. I've had everyone , except that 250.
Homestead was free riding everywhere back in the days.
Wow Matt, that's pretty crazy. Awesome shots, Are you riding next weekend? My Z is just about put back together, and its been almost 4 months since my last ride.
This is what I was using to climb hills with out there.
Quote from: ATOMCRF450 on March 03, 2008, 03:07:29 PM
This is what I was using to climb hills with out there.
Nice stretch bike! Brings back lots of real good memories. :Clap.gif
is that a honda 350r?
350r? No such animal.
Those are 250r's 85 or 86 models. ;)
1985 HONDA ATC 250R.
23 YEARS OLD!
Quote from: ATOMCRF450 on March 03, 2008, 03:07:29 PM
This is what I was using to climb hills with out there.
I remember back in the 80's you'd see some CR 500 Honda motors in what appeared to an 83-84 (aircooled era) ATC 250 r frames . Insane trikes with an almost endless topend.
My 84' ATC 250'r had a 300 Mugen Kit with a 42mm Mikuni ,Basani pipe and other doodads .... miss that bike . :'(
HELL THAT LONG AGO WE WAS LUCKY TO WEAR GEAR NOT ALONG A HELMET
GOOD PICS