Anyone have any pics of kodiaks snorkeled? trying to whip something up on mine....
are you doing it by yourself? as in without a kit? i kno the larger atvs like 700's grizzlys you can snorkle for around $100 but my friends friend has sa few atvs, they snorkeled them their selves and now there carbuator are screwed up and some other things...
you have to re-jet when snorkled most people dont do their homework!!
Check www.Highlifter.com Forum im sure someone on there has pics of theirs
I snorkled my honda for about 15 bucks at home depot
anyone have pictures of there homemade snokel kits ?
Thanks
ED
Here is 02 grizzly with home made snorkels. 8)
Well the snorkels are done! click on my link below to see. Let me know what you guys think. 8)
ok here it is if you couldn't find it..
http://photos.yahoo.com/gotudroolin
How did the engine intake work out. Did you have to rejet. I hope it runs good, I'd hate to have to hear agout you getting pulled back to the truck by a Honda....again.
:D
Snorkels look great.
did a nice job on the grizzly did you have to cut and plastic
I have plenty of pics but i cant post them on this site because the kb is too large go to Floridaatv.com and go to mud, sweat and gears and there are plenty of pics of snorkled bikes.
QuoteAnyone have any pics of kodiaks snorkeled? trying to whip something up on mine....
I got one at http://www.triangleatv.com/
I hada bad experience with it I'll have to tell you when I have the time...