:( man it sure is sad that beacuse of people in a group whom will remain nameless (but know who they are) and have caused grief and uncalled for badgering to posts of our friend QT...that she has been absent for awhile..but IM's have been great to catch up on rides etc... ok I feel better now .... ViO CL ...
We love Ya QT!!!!
preachin to the choir.
I've got to actually pick up the phone if I wanna talk to her ;-)
Id@
Somebody dissed QT? Where are they? Point them out!! I'll give her a call and find out who you are...BEWARE!!
Maybe I spoke too soon. She does get crazy!!
Because she can get crazy!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 19, 2008, 01:35:37 PM
Maybe I spoke too soon. She does get crazy!!
No one dissed her..in FACT, no one mentioned her name until now.... and even though everyone knew who it was they were respectful enough to not POST THE PICTURES!!! Some folks ruin things for themselves and don't need any help.
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.
Id@
Well folks should make decisions based on facts...shouldnt they?
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 19, 2008, 01:56:34 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.
Id@
Well folks should make decisions based on facts...shouldnt they?
so bring on the facts, alls I got so far is a bunch of high-school he said she said crap, and again, ruining this thread.
Id@
If yer gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.... ain't the first one to get beat up, and she won't be the last..... :'(
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off his back :'(
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off your back :'(
In complete and total agreement.
Quote from: renmus on February 19, 2008, 03:29:34 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off your back :'(
In complete and total agreement.
Ditto... also... he ain't the first and more than likely won't be the last....
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.
Id@
did YOU start by delete my post its morning? Which by the way I didn't break any rules on this site.
One question Ida! would you want a drunk women carrying a 45 near your daughter? Yes or No
I was wondering what happen to that post?????
Quote from: renmus on February 19, 2008, 03:29:34 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off your back :'(
In complete and total agreement.
the man help me from the first day I meet him.
gremlins... :D
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:39:01 PM
gremlins... :D
right name Ida! its Ok, he end up like the rest........... used and throw out.
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count? Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:41:15 PM
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count? Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)
That's how it all begin's!
Man I missed something, but starting to piece it together.
I LOVE Donkeys ;D
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 19, 2008, 03:46:12 PM
Man I missed something, but starting to piece it together.
Just get some popcorn ready...It won't take long to get crankin'...
I knew it......... and here the picture to prove it!
She an illegal immigrant ???
(http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4517/080215203723mt5.jpg)
Well, I for one am tired of all of the he said/she said BS. If you people have the pics you say you have, lets see them. Otherwise, this is all a bunch of crap. ;)
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 19, 2008, 04:12:49 PM
Well, I for one am tired of all of the he said/she said BS. If you people have the pics you say you have, lets see them. Otherwise, this is all a bunch of crap. ;)
dang strait! i want to see em too.
Now I know why I dont miss High School... ::)
Wait, I do miss some things about high School, like no bills, young hotties, drinking without hangovers......
Quote from: greenmachine on February 19, 2008, 04:38:26 PM
Now I know why I dont miss High School... ::)
Wait, I do miss some things about high School, like no bills, young hotties, drinking without hangovers......
+1
:dunno.gif :H so what kinda pics are we talkin about i might need to see em granted she looks good for 45 b:r
Quote from: kawGIRL on February 19, 2008, 03:25:48 PM
WooHoo I'm far from sad on that one....on the other hand some of you should be ashamed to run off someone that would give you the shirt off his back :'(
huh? I'm still here.
Id@
Quote from: big-daddy on February 19, 2008, 03:37:08 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 19, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
ya'll are showing your donkeys by ruining this nice post.
Id@
did YOU start by delete my post its morning? Which by the way I didn't break any rules on this site.
One question Ida! would you want a drunk women carrying a 45 near your daughter? Yes or No
IJ asked me the same thing,,,,huh? what was the post?
Id@
Quote from: big-daddy on February 19, 2008, 03:59:53 PM
She an illegal immigrant ???
(http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4517/080215203723mt5.jpg)
OK, now that's funny.
Id@
Quote from: greenmachine on February 19, 2008, 04:38:26 PM
Now I know why I dont miss High School... ::)
Wait, I do miss some things about high School, like no bills, young hotties, drinking without hangovers......
and for those growing up in Orlando,,,,skipping school to go to Rock Springs.....
Id@
rock springs? what the hell is over there? i work in that area quite a bit...hmm.
The mexican QT thing is hilarious.
I dont know what happened and clearly i never will, But i do know QT was always one (of many) of the nicest people on here. People F up, thats life.
My back is killing me & she would be the LAST person I would ask for help!
But I miss her entertainment ;D
Hope she is OK :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 19, 2008, 06:13:56 PM
rock springs? what the hell is over there? i work in that area quite a bit...hmm.
The mexican QT thing is hilarious.
I dont know what happened and clearly i never will, But i do know QT was always one (of many) of the nicest people on here. People F up, thats life.
swimming,,,,and practically empty during the week, so you can swim the whole length and even go past where they tell ya to get out and get all the way down the river to Wekiva.
I guess it was just a thing with my crowd,,,,but it was at least once or twice a month thing.
Id@
oh, good times! we use to go down the rainbow river back in my day ::) But this is out in citrus county.
He who has not screwed up throw the first stone! Point is we all make mistakes, we all have done things we regret and we all seek forgiveness for our mistakes. Without knowing all the details to this story it is pointless to argue who is right who is wrong and otherwise. I do feel if you are going to try and speak badly of someones character on an open forum you better be willing to show all your proof. One thing I do know is there is two sides to every story and unless you have visable proof it is one persons word against the other and many times the ones running their mouths the most are the guiltiest party. I have met many of you in person and feel I know the rest of you pretty well just from reading posts over the years and I believe you are all good people who just cant let something that happened in the past go! Jesus wants us to have a forgiving spirit just as he has had with us. Let things go make amends and life will be better for all involved. just MY .02
Quote from: 450rcrazy on February 19, 2008, 06:41:16 PM
He who has not screwed up throw the first stone! Point is we all make mistakes, we all have done things we regret and we all seek forgiveness for our mistakes. Without knowing all the details to this story it is pointless to argue who is right who is wrong and otherwise. I do feel if you are going to try and speak badly of someones character on an open forum you better be willing to show all your proof. One thing I do know is there is two sides to every story and unless you have visable proof it is one persons word against the other and many times the ones running their mouths the most are the guiltiest party. I have met many of you in person and feel I know the rest of you pretty well just from reading posts over the years and I believe you are all good people who just cant let something that happened in the past go! Jesus wants us to have a forgiving spirit just as he has had with us. Let things go make amends and life will be better for all involved. just MY .02
:bow.gif
you said it better than I.
Id@
ps: I'm adding this in after a phone call I just ended, can we all drop this now? I agree with 90% of what 450r said above,,,he said it better than I was thinking earlier in the day,,,,,no wonder he's a moderator too.
Quote from: fdatv on February 19, 2008, 03:45:04 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:41:15 PM
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count? Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)
That's how it all begin's!
Luckily you shot blanks!
Some mistakes are bigger and less forgiveable to a lot of people. Especially when it's in a small circle.
I've always been kewl with QT. Hearing what I heard and not being there has an impact if it's true; it's hard to believe.
If it's true, then it's one hell of a case of getting out of hand. She didn't do it to me, so it's kind of hard to pass my judgement on her. If she did do what I heard she did, I hope she apologizes. If it's being blown out of proportion, then someone needs to post the facts.
As a forum community, I think everyone would want to know the truth and see if there is a resolve. I've made some big mistakes too and learned to get through them. From what I understand, she has no idea of why everyone is so mad at her. Maybe she was just having fun, but wasn't doing it responsibly to everyone's satisfaction.
Friends make mistakes, I don't think it should keep her in the dog house forever unless it's something common with her behaviour.
I will stay out of this one since I know nothing but I will say that QT at always been nice to me and a good read.
Quote from: Justbilly on February 19, 2008, 06:50:10 PM
Quote from: fdatv on February 19, 2008, 03:45:04 PM
Quote from: budman on February 19, 2008, 03:41:15 PM
I was at the playpen one night carrying a drunken woman who was 45...does that count? Oh, and I was packing ...oh never mind... 8)
That's how it all begin's!
Luckily you shot blanks!
I HOPE I shoot blanks... as long as I can still shoot regularly......
I think it's a bunch of crap still. Seeing is believing. I don't care who allegedly saw it happen. It's still he said/she said.
Everyone's a saint when pointing the finger. It's River Ranch for Pete's sake. We're not talking about Great Southern Outdoors or Table Mountain.
There are a TON of other things to worry about relative to River Ranch verses somebody allegedly drunk with a firearm. Like that isn't a daily occurrence at River Ranch. We all thought it was mandatory. I bet that if you polled every person carrying a gun on an average weekend at River Ranch, the vast majority would be under the influence.
Sorry guys, not trying to cast disparagement's, but IMHO this whole seems extremely hypocritical and blown out of proportion to satisfy someone's personal vendetta.
Matt, just so you know................. No one CARES! get over it and move on ;)
NO ONE GIVE A SH!T
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.
Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.
Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D
If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.
MORE ON
Quote from: big-daddy on February 20, 2008, 10:48:50 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.
Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D
If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.
MORE ON
Don't agree.....anyone who is friends with her would probably want to know.....that's what having friends is all about. With that being said, I do not know her, do not know what happened, am I AM a member of River Ranch.
p.s. Too much BS at River Ranch, ride Holopaw........much better riding :P
Ive meet QT several times and shes cool in my book. ;)
Some like her, some dont. Can we agree and go on to better topics?
LMAO at all of you! :R :R :R :R :R
Quote from: renmus on February 20, 2008, 11:47:41 AM
Some like her, some dont. Can we agree and go on to better topics?
that'd be nice.
Id@
Quote from: MudMan on February 20, 2008, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 20, 2008, 10:48:50 AM
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 20, 2008, 10:20:08 AM
Well, someone does based upon all the trash talk, River Ranch Forum posts and the "lets take it to the board" mentality.
Regardless, I wasn't there and it doesn't impact me. Just wanted to see the pics. ;D
If you,re not a member of RR...............Its none of your business.
MORE ON
Don't agree.....anyone who is friends with her would probably want to know.....that's what having friends is all about. With that being said, I do not know her, do not know what happened, am I AM a member of River Ranch.
p.s. Too much BS at River Ranch, ride Holopaw........much better riding :P
I agree with the above statement 100%.
All I can say is if you have proof you better show it, if you dont it only proves you are full of crap and an inconsiderate azz for running your mouth dragging someone through the mud on an open forum. If you don't like her, well then don't like her and just leave it at that. You would not like someone spreading un-founded rumors of you would ya. And if they are facts fine but show your facts not just he said she said BS.
I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
I got drunk at a party once with a live band jammin. I got shizzit faced and fell over the amps and equipment and shut down the music for 1/2 an hour. Boy was everyone mad at me.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 20, 2008, 07:52:09 PM
I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
I got drunk at a party once with a live band jammin. I got shizzit faced and fell over the amps and equipment and shut down the music for 1/2 an hour. Boy was everyone mad at me.
If you cant suppy pics I think your full of it ;D
Would have liked to see the faces of the crown on that nite :o
I wouldn't want pics. Those were in my not so glorious times.
I got trashed one time at a house party & fell onto the stereo sstem they were playing & then while trying to catch myself accidently stepped on the CD case.
I was wearing my cowboy boots at the time & I was with a friend, I didnt know anyone there except him. Man did I ever feel like an azz.....I wish I had video :D
That's hilarious!!! I was on a trip in France and stayed at a Chateau owned by Seagrams in 1999. I got tanked and when a group of guys came in I started yellin, "Wassup guys! Where yall been. You ready to party?" in an overbearing, obnoxious manner. It turned out to be the President of Seagrams. I went on that night to take a #2 in the bidet. The maids weren't too happy.
Disgusting!!
I had a pool party at my house on my 18th B-Day. I had a golfcourse behind my house. I had an AMC Green Hornet station wagon that a couple of my friends thought would be kewl to drive on the course.
My friend was driving towards a sandpit, so I grabbed the wheel and yanked it trying to avoid the pit. The car turned on the incline and flipped over.
Noone got hurt, but man did I get everyone in trouble!!
Nice!! That is insane!!!
Yep We have all been there.... Passed out @ a Party in my Jeep (running) foot lost pressure on the brake and down the hill she went......into the house :o Took out the corner of the garage. ::)
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 20, 2008, 07:52:09 PM
I know QT and we talk. She's kewl in my book. I don't care what anyone says. I'm sure we've all made azzes out of ourselves one time or another.
QT's a friend of mine, and will always be, no matter what. I definitely missed this thread in the days leading up to tonight's posts BUT sounds like a He said/she said. Now I know why QT wasn't on much but hey, she's at the MotoPlex tonight, and are you all there too? NOT!
If you have issues with QT, take it up with HER in private and talk about it instead of slandering on the open forum. If I were QT, I would NOT want to be around on the forum. Not for a while. I'd be too embarrassed or something. Come on out, QT when you get a chance.
:-*
I came home from a party once with two tower speakers that I used at the party. One was in the trunk, the other in the back seat.
I was living in an upstairs townhouse in tampa.After I took the first speaker upstairs, I passed out on the couch and left my car wide open with one speaker in the trunk, and keys in the ignition.
About 3:PM, my neighbor knocked on the door and pointed to my car. It was still there luckily with the speaker still in the trunk.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 22, 2008, 02:29:37 PM
I came home from a party once with two tower speakers that I used at the party. One was in the trunk, the other in the back seat.
I was living in an upstairs townhouse in tampa.After I took the first speaker upstairs, I passed out on the couch and left my car wide open with one speaker in the trunk, and keys in the ignition.
About 3:PM, my neighbor knocked on the door and pointed to my car. It was still there luckily with the speaker still in the trunk.
You're luck you didn't pass out outside and woke up with your pants around you're ankles. ???
LOOK QT is a member of this board and so are all of you...and well if Qt wasn't on here then well no qt, besides what does it matter if anything at all. Sometimes some of us aren't on here for days or months it doesnt mean anything...try and look past the first few pages to get to the story of the book to find out whats happing in the end right??
Some of the best time's I've had with my gun's was when I was drunked up ???
Dont try this at home kiddie's I am a trained professional ; )
QT doesn't care about the he said she said stuff. It's over with!!
I was drunk once and accidently shot my girlfriend in the azz with a paintball gun. Man, she hopped around like a Mexican doing the Cha Cha!! It was funny at first, until she started crying and pulled her pants down and I saw the red circle...then it was freakin hilarious!!
No, not really...yeah...no, but still!!
scrach. i wanna see the red mark post pics....lol..... ;D
In my younger days of course, I was driving in the back hills of Connecticut and drove off the road, down a small hill and into a picture window in the front of a house. The Christmas tree in the front window fell on the hood of the car and when I woke up, I saw all those sparkling lights and thought I was in heaven... until the screaming started!! he was yelling something about "look what you have done to my house"
my best was when i got back from a club in new york. i passed out on a couch. woke up in a bath tub. no idea how or i why. and my jacket was outside on a volley ball net. still no idea how or why.
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 22, 2008, 08:59:13 PM
It was funny at first, until she started crying and pulled her pants down and I saw the red circle...then it was freakin hilarious!!
No, not really...yeah...no, but still!!
2:L :L 2:L
Last year i got drunk at a friends house and when i decided to go home i accidently parked my car in the wrong house which was like 4 0r 5 houses away from mine. I attempted to open the door of the house which i thought was mine, a couple of seconds of trying to open my neighbors door my neighbor came out with a golf club and started swinging it at my face. I finally realized i was in the wrong house so i walked home and left my car parked at my neigbors house. The police came to my house the next day and asked me to take my car home but i was still to drunk to drive so my lucky neighbor had to drive it back for me. That was definatly a classic moment for myself.
I think I am noticing a trend here. It seems all the drunken stories are coming from people from Pinellas County....
Good Times...........
I can't put the L_D stories on here!! &*%^*$&&$@&$^_(^$#(
Haaaa!!! That's freaking hilarious!!! Iwas thinkin the same thing myself!!!! ;D
I can't post mine up yet...statute of limitations and all... :D
Eyewitness to Pink Elephants!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WOW, :o
some people need to grow up
I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.
Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?
SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, 8) so screw you guys I'm going home".
Quote from: Mr_Daring(Swamp_King) on February 25, 2008, 06:44:57 AM
WOW, :o
some people need to grow up
I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.
Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?
SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, 8) so screw you guys I'm going home".
That was a good morning laugh........That like saying it ok to drink and drive right!
And theres no need to call people names or did you have too much to drink? ::)
Quote from: big-daddy on February 25, 2008, 07:06:21 AM
Quote from: Mr_Daring(Swamp_King) on February 25, 2008, 06:44:57 AM
WOW, :o
some people need to grow up
I know QT very well and am not a member of the snotty river ranch and from what I heard I wouldnt want to be, if QT did have a weapon I personally believe NO MATTER how drunk she got (and I have seen her pretty drunk) SHE WOULD ALWAYS BE SAFE.
Those of you who want an apology, an apology for WHAT?
SO in closing PUT UP OR SHUT UP(for the pics people) and grow up (for the cry babes) and ANYONE THAT HAS PROBLEM WITH QT probably doesnt know her because she is *Cartman voice* "Hella COOL, 8) so screw you guys I'm going home".
That was a good morning laugh........That like saying it ok to drink and drive right!
And theres no need to call people names or did you have too much to drink? ::)
if he called names, then report his post to a moderator to see what they think.
Nathan you're back! :P Now... Why should I do that? What come around, goes around ;)
Since when is it not alright to be drunk with a gun at RR. Or was it just because she's a woman?
Quote from: big-daddy on February 25, 2008, 07:49:00 AM
Nathan you're back! :P Now... Why should I do that? What come around, goes around ;)
I was out this weekend riding, having a great time and trying to forget about people who had been great to know, and as far as I knew great people on the outside and inside, but completely turned around.
I spent a little time last night digging through some old posts and found some very heart-warming threads of how these certain people used to get along, how they used to help out each other and try to keep this place a nice community. There was a time when most of the site was in an uproar over the actions of someone else on the board that pissed a lot of people off, people threatened to leave, a few did and have not come back, one in particular did leave for a time and came back and we are all glad for it,,,,he's still guarding his beer.
but through it all, you defended the person and stood up as a community leader and asked everyone to calm down and move on just because he had apologized.
what has happened to the BD I knew?
Id@
Like The Sands Through The Hourglass, These Are The Days of Our Lives....
Quote from: yfz122 on February 25, 2008, 08:10:24 AM
Since when is it not alright to be drunk with a gun at RR. Or was it just because she's a woman?
Every time I go out to RR they stop me at the gate and check to make sure I am drinking and carrying a firearm. Then they check my vehicle to make sure I've got plenty of trash to throw around while I ride. :o
Wow, this RR sounds like a fun place with people devoted to letting it all hang out!! Or is to a certain extent to one's own behaviour that is found suitable in their own eyes?
I grew up in Homestead redlands where the average 12 year old at least carried a rifle while his intoxicated Father was telling him to shoot everything that he saw. Sign me up for partying under duress...I think not!!
I thought the whole point to going out there was to relax and get crazy. We always had some fun stories and the ones of someone doing something not suitable to everyone...but hey, that's what makes life interesting. If we all behaved the same, life would be mundane.
LIVE IT UP!! WOOHOO...
Where I grew up, guns were a part of the community. Don't watch the news and think their only dangerous. We do have some responsible user too you know!!
Anoriginal, most excellent post as usual.
That said, last time I stopped by QT's, this is how I was greeted, but that is understandable. ;)
(http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/a/c/coulter_shooting_gun.jpg)
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is
allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Good try...it was photoshop clean.
what's photoshop got to do with any of what green said?
<----confused look on my face.
Id@
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
I have to agree here. BD, I've always gotten along fine with you but this is a little much. Come on man, you're better than the petty stuff you've been pulling lately. Cut it out and lets all move ahead.
Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... :D
Quote from: budman on February 26, 2008, 05:18:05 PM
Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... :D
well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2008, 05:21:32 PM
Quote from: budman on February 26, 2008, 05:18:05 PM
Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... :D
well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........
Id@
And I do miss that thing but I enjoy playing in the mud much more than going 100mph. ;D
....but can he do anything about that Ann Coulter shot...she is about the most offensive b!tch on the planet... :P
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 26, 2008, 05:23:49 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2008, 05:21:32 PM
Quote from: budman on February 26, 2008, 05:18:05 PM
Wow...Mike yer fast....at something, anyway... :D
well, ever since he got rid of the raptor.........
Id@
And I do miss that thing but I enjoy playing in the mud much more than going 10mph. ;D
really? I didn't know the raptor was THAT fast ;-)
Id@
lol.... You know the power it had. Remember that blur of a picture you got on the speed run? ;)
I remember getting very clear pictures of it while you were trying to put the wheel back on. ;-)
Id@
Pfffttt. They dont make a fast Craptor. 2:L
Quote from: Quad32x on February 26, 2008, 06:48:48 PM
Pfffttt. They dont make a fast Craptor. 2:L
normally I would agree, but ATP got a hold of that one >:D
Id@
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
I see BD is is still charming people. ;) I can only imagine how inappropriate the photo was. (http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/nono.gif)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2008, 06:53:46 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on February 26, 2008, 06:48:48 PM
Pfffttt. They dont make a fast Craptor. 2:L
normally I would agree, but ATP got a hold of that one >:D
Id@
Its still not a 2 stroke Id@. :wink.gif
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2008, 06:45:30 PM
I remember getting very clear pictures of it while you were trying to put the wheel back on. ;-)
Id@
lol....And then riding it 8 miles back to your house with an allen wrench and zip ties for a hub bolt.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning.
I call BSThe only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
Dang Green, tell us how you
really feel. I thought everyone at RR carried a firearm and drank for the most part, I certainly do. If I was a woman I would bring two.
I think to get QT to shoot at you, you need to tear up the wet weather pond behind her camp at 6:30AM on a Sunday morning with no muffler.
Quote from: JackL on February 26, 2008, 09:11:50 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
Dang Green, tell us how you really feel. I thought everyone at RR carried a firearm and drank for the most part, I certainly do. If I was a woman I would bring two.
I think to get QT to shoot at you, you need to tear up the wet weather pond behind her camp at 6:30AM on a Sunday morning with no muffler.
She may actually thank you in the summer... killing some of those 2 inch deer flies. Besides 6:30 am she would still be riding.
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 26, 2008, 09:20:03 PM
Quote from: JackL on February 26, 2008, 09:11:50 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
Dang Green, tell us how you really feel. I thought everyone at RR carried a firearm and drank for the most part, I certainly do. If I was a woman I would bring two.
I think to get QT to shoot at you, you need to tear up the wet weather pond behind her camp at 6:30AM on a Sunday morning with no muffler.
She may actually thank you in the summer... killing some of those 2 inch deer flies. Besides 6:30 am she would still be riding.
I would wear my Pasgt helmet and kevlar jacket if attempting it. She nearly shot at me for revving up my motor in front of her door at 7:00am.
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
hey greenmachine get over it , I'm sorry for posting the picture. Mike warn me! I promise not to do it again.
Oh, you can sending me more nasty e-mail, if you think thats being a man.
ps: I do have a life and its with my family and friends.
Good luck
Quote from: JackL on February 26, 2008, 09:34:50 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 26, 2008, 09:20:03 PM
Quote from: JackL on February 26, 2008, 09:11:50 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
Dang Green, tell us how you really feel. I thought everyone at RR carried a firearm and drank for the most part, I certainly do. If I was a woman I would bring two.
I think to get QT to shoot at you, you need to tear up the wet weather pond behind her camp at 6:30AM on a Sunday morning with no muffler.
She may actually thank you in the summer... killing some of those 2 inch deer flies. Besides 6:30 am she would still be riding.
I would wear my Pasgt helmet and kevlar jacket if attempting it. She nearly shot at me for revving up my motor in front of her door at 7:00am.
hahhaha that funny..bring back memory's
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 09:47:00 PM
hahhaha that funny..bring back memory's
Since you didn't post the picture of me sleeping on your generator with this, can I assume we are buddies again? ;)
Quote from: JackL on February 26, 2008, 09:52:55 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 09:47:00 PM
hahhaha that funny..bring back memory's
Since you didn't post the picture of me sleeping on your generator with this, can I assume we are buddies again? ;)
dont push it! No comments on the pictures....... ;)
I think this entire post should be deleted and we all move on. Qt could care less what anyone thinks about her. She will always ride, drink, and carry a gun.
That's what makes her QT!! I'd ride with her anyday, and she's the only female on the site that I would even let borrow my quad when I had it. When I get my new quad, I'll be riding with her.
There has been some stupid stuff happened in the past present and I'm sure more in the future. I've always noticed everyone's ability to forgive and forget, why has that changed?
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 26, 2008, 10:17:31 PM
I think this entire post should be deleted and we all move on. Qt could care less what anyone thinks about her. She will always ride, drink, and carry a gun.
That's what makes her QT!! I'd ride with her anyday, and she's the only female on the site that I would even let borrow my quad when I had it. When I get my new quad, I'll be riding with her.
There has been some stupid stuff happened in the past present and I'm sure more in the future. I've always noticed everyone's ability to forgive and forget, why has that changed?
I would get you a new Quad but I am afraid you would scratch and bang it up. ;D Get a utility this time....less maint.
If it didn't get scratched and banged up, I wouldn't be riding it. Don't let that be an excuse!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 26, 2008, 10:54:05 PM
If it didn't get scratched and banged up, I wouldn't be riding it. Don't let that be an excuse!!
I have to sell my grill first... ;D
(http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4969/scottbbqjj6op9.jpg)
I see that happening!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 26, 2008, 10:58:39 PM
I see that happening!!
Shoot if that was my grill I would fiqure out a way to ride it. ;D
That's what I was thinking. I would never get rid of a grill like that!!
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 26, 2008, 10:17:31 PM
I think this entire post should be deleted and we all move on. Qt could care less what anyone thinks about her. She will always ride, drink, and carry a gun.
That's what makes her QT!! I'd ride with her anyday, and she's the only female on the site that I would even let borrow my quad when I had it. When I get my new quad, I'll be riding with her.
There has been some stupid stuff happened in the past present and I'm sure more in the future. I've always noticed everyone's ability to forgive and forget, why has that changed?
YEAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
I just cant get past that Pope comment ::) :(
Quote from: greenmachine on February 11, 2008, 04:46:43 PM
Quote from: Can-AmGator on February 11, 2008, 09:50:15 AM
Great suggestions Guy's ::) (Lie about it >:(...put bad oil back in it >:( play dumb >:( I wonder why we have some much trouble with warranty's these days and getting legitimate things fixed :( maybe tell them what you did truthfully and let the chips fall where they may? You never know how it will end up.
Sorry, i forgot the Pope was a member on this forum. Please forgive me I have sinned. It dont matter what he says, their mechanic isnt getting paid to screw the shop D.A.! If there is damage or scoring it isnt covered by any warranty unless you can prove an oil pump failed.
I run a service shop & have heard it all. The bottom line is lack of lubrication in an engine is undeniable. I am sure I could even teach the pope what to look for in situations like this.
Swamp, send me the plans for that grill. I can make it bigger and faster ;)
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 26, 2008, 07:50:41 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 26, 2008, 06:45:30 PM
I remember getting very clear pictures of it while you were trying to put the wheel back on. ;-)
Id@
lol....And then riding it 8 miles back to your house with an allen wrench and zip ties for a hub bolt.
them were the days.
Id@
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 09:45:58 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
hey greenmachine get over it , I'm sorry for posting the picture. Mike warn me! I promise not to do it again.
Oh, you can sending me more nasty e-mail, if you think thats being a man.
ps: I do have a life and its with my family and friends.
Good luck
dang, you guys need to make up your minds, first it makes me less of a man by posting a question in an open forum and not doing it privately, then it makes Green less of a man for doing it in a private way,,,,,,please tell me what it means at RR to be a man, because one day I hope to grow up and be just as cool as the 'men' there.
Id@
Nathan drop it, we did!
Quote from: big-daddy on February 27, 2008, 07:41:55 AM
Nathan drop it, we did!
the "we" may have, but you apparently have not.
and I am still paying for it.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 27, 2008, 07:44:27 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 27, 2008, 07:41:55 AM
Nathan drop it, we did!
the "we" may have, but you apparently have not.
and I am still paying for it.
Id@
Hey its too early for popcorn
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 09:45:58 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 08:42:40 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 26, 2008, 05:14:03 PM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 26, 2008, 04:42:48 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 26, 2008, 04:17:46 PM
hahahaha you with to the wrong house..... you wish she looked like that!
great pic for a family site.
people have been banned for less than that.
This guy should get the hammer dropped on his whiny gossiping self!
Good thing my kids dont see the filth that BD is allowed to post in open forum!!!!!
I say ban him he is a worthless to this site as in the last 2 weeks all he has done is openly insult someone who is taking the high road.
Anyone notice the location he lives in under his avatar...hmm wonder where that is & who he is refering to? ???
trust me BD, people are losing any ounce of respect you ever had on here from all your weak rants & insults towards a woman who everyone likes.
You should just get back up on your high horse & ride the heII out of here with what small amount of dignity(if any) you have left!!!!!! ::)
Thanks to the 'report to moderator" button I had the pic removed before you were able to finsh your post. That pic was unnacceptable for this site and BD was warned
That is weak!
Just shows favoritism!
How many weeks is he gonna get away with bashing a person who has been a favorite of this site forever?
Drinking at RR is the norm. My family has had a camp out there since 1983! When did you get your Big D?
It is the norm to drink out there & it is the norm to carry a gun! I started going out there when I was 14, I always carried a sidearm. As an adult I still carry a sidearm out there. I also drink beer when I am there. I have never shot anyone or used a gun in a bad way. Get a life & be a man. You are bashing a woman, why? You must have issues!
Bones banned me for a flaming PM I responded to a year ago where a certain RR deed selling agency sent me a personal threat thru PM & I told them to bring it on & to Ef off.
This guy posts crotch shots on the open forum & he just gets a warning. I call BS
The only way anyone knew about my PM was because the RR land dealer reported it to Bones. I should have reported their threat first but I am not a punk or a nark like some on here!
hey greenmachine get over it , I'm sorry for posting the picture. Mike warn me! I promise not to do it again.
Oh, you can sending me more nasty e-mail, if you think thats being a man.
ps: I do have a life and its with my family and friends.
Good luck
Since BigD has chosen to go here, I figured I would quote his Pm to me & my ONLY response to him. Since then I have received 2 more PM's from him but that is expected ::)
BigD sent me this yesterday "she had underware on..... I dont care what you think or your friend So maybe you want a drunk women with a gun with your kids. Hmmmmm NOT!"
my "nasty email" back to him, "Dont waste your time Pming me pal. You have made a ton of enemies in the last 2 weeks since you chose to bash a woman.
IMHO you are a loser & I have no need to read pm by a jackazz like you.
Have a good day Big D***!"
Thats word for word & I even mispelled the words just like he did in his pm to me.
I just wanted everyone to see exactly what was said so it dont get exagerrated by the Big Distorter himself.
As I said before, plenty of people on here were at the plex this weekend & this topic was brought up a few times & everyone was in agreement that this guy has gone over the top & lost a lot if not all respect.
See yall later as I am sure I will soon be banned by his supporters with the power to do so.
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 27, 2008, 07:36:35 AM
,,,,,,please tell me what it means at RR to be a man, because one day I hope to grow up and be just as cool as the 'men' there.
Id@
so far this is what I gather......
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff101/nooh/drunk.jpg) (http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s241/xxxxxxxxxx666/shooting_chimp.gif)
Quote from: Can-AmGator on February 27, 2008, 07:50:52 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 27, 2008, 07:36:35 AM
,,,,,,please tell me what it means at RR to be a man, because one day I hope to grow up and be just as cool as the 'men' there.
Id@
so far this is what I gather......
(http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff101/nooh/drunk.jpg) (http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s241/xxxxxxxxxx666/shooting_chimp.gif)
Yep dat dare be a real RR man. Now ifin we could only be sure he is missin sum teeth then we would know for sure!
Now that inspires me!! OK, now delete this post and we can talk about other more interesting topics.
MAN.......that monkey can shoot!
Just remember, There are ALWAYS 3 sides to a story. There's 1 persons side, then the other persons side then there's what really happened.
Everybody seems to be taking sides here when from what I understand no one was even there. This whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion and it needs to stop.
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 27, 2008, 08:50:27 AM
Just remember, There are ALWAYS 3 sides to a story. There's 1 persons side, then the other persons side then there's what really happened.
Everybody seems to be taking sides here when from what I understand no one was even there. This whole thing has been blown WAY out of proportion and it needs to stop.
pull the trigger & delete the thread..........
I personally an getting sick and tired of all the
**
DRAMA lets get back to riding :o
I'm locking this thread up. Enough. Move on.