ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: garym on February 18, 2008, 01:40:44 AM

Title: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: garym on February 18, 2008, 01:40:44 AM
WOW!!! How about that Penske Team!!
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 18, 2008, 01:45:24 AM
ehhhhh, I ended up being on the road for the ending.

Id@
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 01:45:38 AM
pretty good , too bad he had to be pushed to get by TONYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY................  :drive.gif
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: garym on February 18, 2008, 01:53:49 AM
Which Tony ??? Tony Baloney or chop suey stewey?
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 02:00:09 AM
 He is a MAN of many names, but he drives awesome and and doesnt stand for any shenanagans from wannabe 's  and is backed by the working mans toy store........they all have a chance at it and thats what makes it worth watching..and he isn't the only one i like which is cool.............
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 04:24:29 AM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

  If you listened in the very beginning , he grew his hair for the very great cause for cancer stricken children Locks of love, he is cutting it and donating it to a child, another selfless kindness that many need to bear......... :)
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 04:35:01 AM
Quote from: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 04:24:29 AM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

  If you listened in the very beginning , he grew his hair for the very great cause for cancer stricken children Locks of love, he is cutting it and donating it to a child, another selfless kindness that many need to bear......... :)

thats cool. i didnt know that. i thought he looked kinda stupid but that is real cool of him. he is a great guy when it comes to charity and helping people.
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: yfz450runner on February 18, 2008, 04:59:55 AM
just got in from daytona. yeah free parking in lot 10 is great, but 2.5 hours to wait for a shuttle and another 1.5 hours just to get out of parking lot 10. but the race was great!!!!! :drive.gif glad tony didnt win and very glad kurt didnt win. :drink.gif
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: Anoriginal on February 18, 2008, 05:10:12 AM
who



cares


?
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: ProEMTPFF on February 18, 2008, 02:28:46 PM
Pretty good race. I made it on national TV four times during the race. I was in Carl Edwards pit again or should I say as usual when they are at Daytona. I think they request me to be the Firefighter in thier pit. Anyway, I still can't believe I get paid to be in a pit and I've been doing it for 6 years now.
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: bluestroker on February 18, 2008, 04:11:28 PM
Quote from: ProEMTPFF on February 18, 2008, 02:28:46 PM
Pretty good race. I made it on national TV four times during the race. I was in Carl Edwards pit again or should I say as usual when they are at Daytona. I think they request me to be the Firefighter in thier pit. Anyway, I still can't believe I get paid to be in a pit and I've been doing it for 6 years now.

thats pretty cool man I went to the Bush race or what ever they call it now Nationwide race it was a good race also wish I could have made it to the Cup race
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 05:43:03 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on February 18, 2008, 04:24:29 AM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 18, 2008, 04:13:34 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on February 18, 2008, 03:48:00 AM
I was pullin for Tony in the Toyota. I dont mind Newman though. Glad Kurt didnt win. Hate him and his brother. Im a converted Tony fan now. He tells NASCAR how it is and dont put up with crap. Go Tony and Joe Gibbs Racing (except for Busch).
tony looks like a girl now.

  If you listened in the very beginning , he grew his hair for the very great cause for cancer stricken children Locks of love, he is cutting it and donating it to a child, another selfless kindness that many need to bear......... :)

oops didnt know that well in that case keep it growin tony.
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: garym on February 19, 2008, 12:55:10 AM
Actually my other driver is Tony...scuba dived (dove) with him once
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: Turboderf on February 19, 2008, 05:35:13 AM
Quote from: yfz450runner on February 18, 2008, 04:59:55 AM
just got in from daytona. yeah free parking in lot 10 is great, but 2.5 hours to wait for a shuttle and another 1.5 hours just to get out of parking lot 10. but the race was great!!!!! :drive.gif glad tony didnt win and very glad kurt didnt win. :drink.gif
cool you had time for a few more 24oz buds  :drink.gif i just in lot #7 and got right out they routed us north got on 95 about 2 exits north
Title: Re: FLYIN' RYAN WINS DAYTONA!! #12
Post by: Slick89 on February 22, 2008, 07:23:36 AM
Well I'm glad to see Ryan win it, as long as it wasn't a Toyota.