ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 09:16:28 PM

Title: looks like snow
Post by: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 09:16:28 PM
the snow fairy says so
Title: Re: looks like snow
Post by: greenmachine on February 14, 2008, 09:31:17 PM
I thought Rick lived in Leesburgh ;)
Title: Re: looks like snow
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 14, 2008, 10:41:33 PM
  Its SNOW-FREAK77, third cousin of Mud-Freak77
Title: Re: looks like snow
Post by: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 11:06:22 PM
do you like the thong i drew so my post wouldn't get deleted?
Title: Re: looks like snow
Post by: americanhighlander on February 14, 2008, 11:19:34 PM
 :) LOL 

yeah boy i know it's mess in northeast,yeah i have some myspace penpals
told me the weather been crazy up in northeast.

It's pose like 30degs here during this weekend here in mcalpin,florida area
during this weekend.
Title: Re: looks like snow
Post by: Rick16b on February 15, 2008, 02:02:13 AM
Quote from: greenmachine on February 14, 2008, 09:31:17 PM
I thought Rick lived in Leesburg ;)

I was visiting up north, got tanked up and took a dare.  :o