This topic has been moved to Moderators Only (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?board=20).
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php?topic=31445.0
This topic is being reveiwed by the big man himself.
Why?
ohhhh man were alll going down now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the N word is forbidden unless your black. mr bones isnt black right ?.....lol
Next we will all have to go to sensitive training classes..........OH Brother..........
Keep the racist garbage off this site. If you are posting it, you might think its funny, but others do not.
A post about about races is just as pointless as a post about Religion and Government. It will never end and everyone and their brother will get offended.
Quote from: 94Hardbody4x4 on February 14, 2008, 01:39:29 PM
A post about about races is just as pointless as a post about Religion and Government. It will never end and everyone and their brother will get offended.
Very true.
AMEN. BROTHER. .OOOPS.. .. .Was that ok to Say..? :T
(http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/4949/85630otvswjb2.jpg)
WTF.. Eating Crow..?
thats the bird that hit me in the face!
So who got the axe? :o
Swamp Donkey...Did it really hit you in the face..? Kinda like Fabio on the rollercoaster in orlando
Quote from: BarterMaster 21 on February 14, 2008, 04:34:28 PM
Swamp Donkey...Did it really hit you in the face..? Kinda like Fabio on the rollercoaster in orlando
I used to look like Fabio...till that bird...well, I dont want to offend anyone.
I did not get the chance to chime in on the topic,but the term ''racist''
gets thrown around but most folks do not understand the true meaning
of the word. just because you say something thats not nice about
some one that is not the same race that you are does not mean you are a racist.
the true defintion of a racist is ''ones belief of the notion that one's own ethnic
stock is superior'' Just my 2 cents worth. I feel that there are not many true racist
around, more like biggeted,prejudiced.Which most folks have some of this in them.
dose not mean they are bad. Sport quad riders would rather ride with other sport quad riders, If you see a a homeless person with a wine bottle in his hand you are
prejudiced in your thinking he his a drunk. ( most likely is).Sooo this rant is to hopefully to make us all think a lil bit. The last true racist we all knew of was a guy
named Hitler.
Quote from: mrbones on February 14, 2008, 01:27:50 PM
Keep the racist garbage off this site. If you are posting it, you might think its funny, but others do not.
you've gotta be kidding it was just a funny picture of the first black ipod or something like that, correct? you found that offensive?
common guys i though this site was better than that, id be willing to bet that no one was offended by that picture i found it hilarious.
Quote from: MedicMudder on February 14, 2008, 06:56:35 PM
I did not get the chance to chime in on the topic,but the term ''racist''
gets thrown around but most folks do not understand the true meaning
of the word. just because you say something thats not nice about
some one that is not the same race that you are does not mean you are a racist.
the true defintion of a racist is ''ones belief of the notion that one's own ethnic
stock is superior'' Just my 2 cents worth. I feel that there are not many true racist
around, more like biggeted,prejudiced.Which most folks have some of this in them.
dose not mean they are bad. Sport quad riders would rather ride with other sport quad riders, If you see a a homeless person with a wine bottle in his hand you are
prejudiced in your thinking he his a drunk. ( most likely is).Sooo this rant is to hopefully to make us all think a lil bit. The last true racist we all knew of was a guy
named Hitler.
i was suprised that this thread ended up liek this i had always thought that the moderators on this site were beter than that and would see it the way you do... im prety disapointed in the site for delete that hilarious picture for being "racist"
chill....... I dont think it was the ipod picture. ;)
kids take some advice ::)
I actually do own one of those.If that was the problem I apologize,however it is a part of our history & culture just like the Rebel lag....
E-bay clasifies it a s black AMERICANA
http://search.ebay.com/lawn-jockey_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40
sory must have missed something, watermellon joke im asuming? lol
Quote from: bushwacker on February 14, 2008, 09:02:36 PM
I actually do own one of those.If that was the problem I apologize,however it is a part of our history & culture just like the Rebel lag....
E-bay clasifies it a s black AMERICANA
http://search.ebay.com/lawn-jockey_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40
Thanks wacker ....... I all ways want one of those
Quote from: big-daddy on February 14, 2008, 08:41:40 PM
chill....... I dont think it was the ipod picture. ;)
musta been mine then.... :'(
No it was the Rev Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson....they got hold of Bones...like the Body Snatchers. :'(
oh mannnnnnn you guys are going down lol ..........................mr bones is like jesus . dont make him mad............
Quote from: kawasaki400racer on February 14, 2008, 07:14:58 PM
Quote from: MedicMudder on February 14, 2008, 06:56:35 PM
I did not get the chance to chime in on the topic,but the term ''racist''
gets thrown around but most folks do not understand the true meaning
of the word. just because you say something thats not nice about
some one that is not the same race that you are does not mean you are a racist.
the true defintion of a racist is ''ones belief of the notion that one's own ethnic
stock is superior'' Just my 2 cents worth. I feel that there are not many true racist
around, more like biggeted,prejudiced.Which most folks have some of this in them.
dose not mean they are bad. Sport quad riders would rather ride with other sport quad riders, If you see a a homeless person with a wine bottle in his hand you are
prejudiced in your thinking he his a drunk. ( most likely is).Sooo this rant is to hopefully to make us all think a lil bit. The last true racist we all knew of was a guy
named Hitler.
i was suprised that this thread ended up liek this i had always thought that the moderators on this site were beter than that and would see it the way you do... im prety disapointed in the site for delete that hilarious picture for being "racist"
the moderator's personal feelings don't factor in as much as the feelings of the masses.
it aint easy doing this because many times there are threads I would like to throw in the trash but can't because they don't break any of the rules, there are also times that a thread gets deleted when I don't think it has done anything wrong,,,,,,,this hasn't happened in a while, but it has happened.
This aint a free speech forum, we follow the rules laid down that we all agreed to when we signed up.
Id@
Come on say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u27/bhonz_photo/beetlejuice9.jpg)
BEETLE JUICE!!!! thats why i will not do two shows in one night! just wont do it.
Why do you guys argue about a topic that will never change? Arguing someones opinion, especially on the comuter, is not going to change their mind.
I say lets keep posting funny pictures ;D
(http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/8329/y1886125mr3.gif)
8)
(http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1577/paris01b300wde8.jpg)
:}}
;D
:D
Quote from: greenmachine on February 15, 2008, 01:04:49 PM
8)
that is the coolest thing, although why would you need a camper when your driving a limo, just sleep in it its long enough. or if you want to get a nice stretched truck like that why not get a nice toy hauler.
jake
(http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6061/fsuxi6.jpg)
I hope there are no CAVEMEN on this Forum. :o
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 15, 2008, 02:10:50 PM
(http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6061/fsuxi6.jpg)
I hope there are no CAVEMEN on this Forum. :o
That's funny chit
It was because of me and this picture..minus the caption
Quote from: BarterMaster 21 on February 15, 2008, 09:27:32 PM
It was because of me and this picture..minus the caption
GOOD LAWD!!
You guys will not spook me with your dark humor.
I think this guy was the inventor of the TOOTH BRUSH............I also think he lives in Moon Lake area of pasco county.....