ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 11:27:14 AM

Title: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 11:27:14 AM
 :o
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: mrbones on February 14, 2008, 08:36:35 PM
lol, what's the deal with you posting all these monkeys?
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 09:08:36 PM
my friend had one when we were kids. it was the funniest looking thing. im going to make one. actually i have no idea why they are so funny to me.
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 14, 2008, 09:13:16 PM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 11:27:14 AM
:o

  Yer gonna get in sum trouble FOOL.
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: 94Hardbody4x4 on February 14, 2008, 09:16:19 PM
Oh Snap, Nukka! :D
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 14, 2008, 09:38:58 PM
you spelled FOO wrong.

you're such a saltine ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: big-daddy on February 15, 2008, 02:22:57 AM
Quote from: mrbones on February 14, 2008, 08:36:35 PM
lol, what's the deal with you posting all these monkeys?

I think the problem started at home ;)


Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: big-daddy on February 15, 2008, 02:26:01 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 09:08:36 PM
my friend had one when we were kids. it was the funniest looking thing. im going to make one. actually i have no idea why they are so funny to me.

Why did you e-mail me that picture of your friend?
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on February 15, 2008, 02:29:40 AM
(http://a3.vox.com/6a00c2252042438fdb00cdf3ad554bcb8f-500pi)
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: SWAMP_DONKEY on February 15, 2008, 04:09:34 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on February 15, 2008, 02:26:01 AM
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on February 14, 2008, 09:08:36 PM
my friend had one when we were kids. it was the funniest looking thing. im going to make one. actually i have no idea why they are so funny to me.

Why did you e-mail me that picture of your friend?

Crap that is JACK-L...Ricky how did you get that pic?   QT selling them?
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: blupits04 on February 15, 2008, 04:47:50 AM
lol-no she rents them out for partys
Title: Re: I PITTY THE FOOL!!!
Post by: NYRAPTOR on February 15, 2008, 05:15:29 AM
dont you know your gonna shock the monkey. hey hey. SHOCK