Anyone here go to Mudfest last weekend and have pics? I hear it was packed and a lot of fun.
It was a blast. A lot of fun and a whole lot of people. Had to have been like 50,000 people there. News 12 also landed their chopper and talked with some pissed off nieghbors about the traffic. All in all, it was fun.
Youtube had a few videos up already. I'm going to load mine up soon.
I was there......F*#$ing insane !! I don't think there was 50,000 people there but it sure was crowded. I met some guys from New Jersey who drove 23 hours to get there.
i went it was crazy. i have pics. i will post them later because i ahve to make em smaller
It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 11, 2008, 10:30:23 PM
It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.
I was wondering abou that. It amazes me that nobody's lost their life at one of these things. I hope it never happens but, the odds say.... :(
did anyone get seriously hurt?
i didnt ever hear
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3521a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3550a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3558a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3576a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3577a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3591a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3640a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3682a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3698a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3700a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3710a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3746a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3770a.jpg)
(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y269/Size10LeadFoot/Mud%20Fest%2008/IMG_3760a.jpg)
was nice a peacful...I sat under a pine tree reading a book.....
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 11, 2008, 11:36:18 PM
Quote from: 05greengriz on February 11, 2008, 10:30:23 PM
It was truly ridiculous Matt, I will never go again. Great concept, but pi$$ poor planning,event staff a joke and the traffic control if you want to call it that was a fuster cluck. I am amazed nobody was killed.
I was wondering abou that. It amazes me that nobody's lost their life at one of these things. I hope it never happens but, the odds say.... :(
A good freind of mine who knows Okeechobee Co. Rescue told me that 1 guy had to be traumahawked out, he crashed a street motorcycle into a buggy tire. I hope the guy is ok but jeese how dumb are ya to ride a street bike around at mudfest?? ::)
;D
;D
;D