What yall think about the Bud shootout with the COT car?
It was a great race. Think there's any chance that Hendricks will dominate this year? ::)
Not sure if I like the new POS cars just yet, but it was nice to see Jr. up front.
It was great to see Dale Jr. out front again. Hesdrick motorsports are going to be a force to recon with. They have the best drivers you can get on a team. If Stewart was on the team they would never lose. Hendricks is going out big!!!!!!!
yall get ready for the big one at the 500, those COT cars suck, just like IROCS.... GO JR!!!!
Quote from: phoneman on February 10, 2008, 08:38:20 AM
yall get ready for the big one at the 500, those COT cars suck, just like IROCS.... GO JR!!!!
kinda my thinking,,,,,why even bother painting them different anymore.
Id@
because the drunk rednecks couldnt tell who was jr. then ???
It will be an interesting season.
It will be an interesting year for sure. I think JR has a great chance at the championship this year. OH well can't wait until the gator duels cuz I'm going.
I hate to bring up old crap >:(!!!! but i just can't help it? :-\ So one of the best drivers so they say (at least name wise) goes down the tubes last year....signs with a new team (Hendricks) and the first race of the year (Bud Shootout) guess who wins???? Yeah I know Nascar isnt fixed!!! >:( Just go back over the last 15years and look for yourselves....story line after story line it never fails they write the script for whats best for THEM!!! :( Face it they need Jr. to win and win big with his fan base it means big dollars and thats the BOTTOM LINE!
Hendrick Motorsports = the N.Y. Yankees of NASCAR.
I am a Jr. fan so its all good, keep paying them off.
I'll be up at Daytona on the 14th-17th and getting PAID to work in the pits.......yea I work PT for NASCAR as a Firefighter! HEHE ALL ACCESS PASS!
i saw it. i hate jr. i hate the cot. i used to hate tony stewart but now he is toyotas only legit chance so i hope he wins everything. nascar wants the series to be all chevy. look at martin. he goes from state of the art fords to chevy and does 100 times better and he is a old fart now. that shows how much chevy is goven an advantage. if johnson and gordon were in a dodge or ford, they would suck. toyota just has too much money and can afford to keep up with chevy even though nascar cheats. its all a scam but i still watch it every now and then, not religiously like i used to though.