ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: #26YFZ on February 10, 2008, 02:42:51 AM

Title: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 10, 2008, 02:42:51 AM
Just a sample of what I got out at practice today.  Can't wait for the races tomorrow.  Haven't made it out for pictures in awhile so i'm putting these up for all of you to steal  :'( Merry Christmas lol.  The rest of the practice pictures as well as ones from the race should be up tomorrow night.

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2442ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2342ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2573ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2529ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2242ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2195ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2185ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2151ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_2093ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_1991ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_1930ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_1896ps.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_1862ps.jpg)

Here is the link to the full res ones.
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Reddick%20SSQSA%20Edited/
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: Hondarider22 on February 10, 2008, 03:52:52 AM
nice! look good darren, wish i could have been there. good luck to everyone tomorrow!
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on February 10, 2008, 04:17:35 AM
Very nice pics men, good job, can't wait to see the other ones.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: Ida_Mann on February 10, 2008, 05:02:13 PM
makes me wish I had the time to go grab pics at the races again.

looking great on them pictures.

Id@
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: gearhead400 on February 11, 2008, 12:49:27 AM
awesome shots!!
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: koh0001 on February 11, 2008, 01:07:16 AM
Great pics!! can't wait to see some from today..
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: Hondarider22 on February 11, 2008, 01:50:09 AM
dang tc's neck brace looks really good!! lol  :P
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: trx#9 on February 11, 2008, 02:13:43 AM
Nice pics! ;)
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: CountryBoy on February 11, 2008, 11:51:40 AM
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on February 11, 2008, 01:50:09 AM
dang tc's neck brace looks really good!! lol  :P
Hell Yeah!! Lol.  :D
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: mxyfz59 on February 11, 2008, 06:04:36 PM
none of me is that cause i just bhlend so well or cause i was moving to fast lol
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: RTN on February 11, 2008, 08:43:12 PM
Those were just a couple samples. He took loads of pictures out there. :)
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: TM Motorsports on February 11, 2008, 09:49:29 PM
That Can-am was awesome. The fastest stock quad I ever rode.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: mudnuri on February 11, 2008, 09:58:23 PM
Great pics!
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: mxyfz59 on February 11, 2008, 10:10:11 PM
Quote from: RTN on February 11, 2008, 08:43:12 PM
Those were just a couple samples. He took loads of pictures out there. :)

yeah i know this is darrick i was just messin with him cause he was complaining i blend in to much.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: R450_Chick on February 11, 2008, 11:55:06 PM
how can you blend in with that snowcross colored helmet ????  ;-)
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: mxyfz59 on February 12, 2008, 12:39:58 AM
i dont know i think darrens just color blind lol. people always tell me they didnt see me or didnt know that was me.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #3 LTR450 on February 12, 2008, 01:01:39 AM
Darren, LMK when you have all the pics uploaded so I can give you my email. Thanks Bryan.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: showtime131 on February 12, 2008, 03:29:59 PM
yeah jake said u got some good pic of me busting I disagree lol
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 12, 2008, 05:44:15 PM
dang you guys are impatient! haha I took over 1700 pics just on Sunday... it takes time.  I'm going through now trying to weed out all the bad ones.  Once they are up, i'll let everyone choose 2 or 3 that I can photoshop for you and make them look a heck of a lot better.  I have to limit it because I can only do so many before I go insane.

Oh and Darrick... YOU DO BLEND IN! haha I got some of you this weekend though. The sherbert orange helmet helped.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: shogun323 on February 12, 2008, 05:58:10 PM
Those were some amazing pictures!!!!! Nicely Done!!
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: 310R_Dude on February 12, 2008, 08:11:08 PM
Quote from: #26YFZ on February 12, 2008, 05:44:15 PM
dang you guys are impatient! haha I took over 1700 pics just on Sunday... it takes time.  I'm going through now trying to weed out all the bad ones.  Once they are up, i'll let everyone choose 2 or 3 that I can photoshop for you and make them look a heck of a lot better.  I have to limit it because I can only do so many before I go insane.

Oh and Darrick... YOU DO BLEND IN! haha I got some of you this weekend though. The sherbert orange helmet helped.

Even though I don't shoot, I have a buddy who does. His customers think whatever comes out of the camera is like golden :)
He's like ummm... sorry, but it takes awhile to sort and edit all that crap!

While I don't feel your pain I've seen it.  NICE pics mon'
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 15, 2008, 05:52:17 AM
Sorry that it's taking so long. I've had a couple very very busy days with just no time to get on the computer.  Soon guys I promise.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 16, 2008, 12:31:30 AM
Ok the pictures from practice and the first motos on sunday are on their way up.

Email me at molonyd@hotmail.com with the number of the picture you want edited, first come first serve.  Remember only 2 or 3 per person, please!

Heres an example of the difference.

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_1862.jpg)

(http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Website%20Posts/IMG_1862ps.jpg)
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: CountryBoy on February 16, 2008, 02:15:12 AM
Yay!! The pics are on their way. ;D
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 16, 2008, 03:43:53 AM
Well some got up and now my uploader is being stupid.  Guess i'll have to finish tomorrow.
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 16, 2008, 10:08:24 PM
The rest of the pictures are going up now.


Practice
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Reddick%20SSQSA%20Practice/

Races
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee72/26yfz/Reddick%20SSQSA%20Races/
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #3 LTR450 on February 18, 2008, 02:02:48 AM
PIC, are GREAT thanks D. ;D
Title: Re: Reddick SSQSA Practice Pictures
Post by: #26YFZ on February 18, 2008, 08:59:32 PM
No one else wants any photoshopped? jeez lol