lookin for places to ride locally in deltona, and maybe a couple more people to ride with. Sucks seeing mud and only haveing one 4x4 quad on site just incase you get stuck
sup dude, there is a place not to far from you. There is a place in scottsmoore off of I 95 exit 231. When you get off the on ramp go under the overpass and u will see where people park and ride. You cant miss it. I am going saturday. i live in orlando so i will be leaving at 7ish am. I have a kawasaki prairie 4x4 with a snorkel kit i made myself and a winch . Lemme know what you think!!!
about how many people ride there? plenty of help if you get stuck? no snorkles yet, but thats next
There are alot of people there, plenty to help you out if you needed it.
Not to hijack your thread, but I think I'm heading out Saturday as well. I need to get the new motor broken in so I plan on putting a lot of time on it Saturday. I just bought a new Honda Foreman and need a place to ride. We are staying off of my family's land now because turkey season is around the corner.
Any rules I need to know? Helmet required, Flag required etc.
Thanks,
X
no rules but be carefull around corners for oncoming atvs. Just be carefull. You could ride along with me if u like. i know most of the land out there. Im leaving my house about 7 am and will be there about 8 or 830 ish. im driving a gray ford ranger with a rebel plate on the front of it. Sound good?
Works for me. I'll be driving a white F-250 with a kayak rack. I've got the rear rack off now to load the bike. I should be easy to spot. I've also got a Camo Forman. I'll be there at 8:00 am.
Thanks,
Chance (X)
have you ever been out there? Ill send you a private message.
PM sent. If you didn't receive it I've got Sprint. 407-330-2404.
Yeah i got it. I tried calling to get on the same page for tommorrow.
Have you ever been to 5a though?
The phone is in my truck. I'll get it now. I should be up till 11 or so.
X
looks like joe and i will be there also,leaving deltona around 9-30 or so. be on green kodiak,green big bear and a lil black raptor.all covered in mud already!!!!
im in deland and ill head out ther if yall have a ride goin next time! i have some guys i can bring with, we all have 4wd and love to use it.
ive been afraid to play hard around the guy i go riding with, he has a honda 500 with bald tires and when i ride hard on my brute force with my new mudlites..i get ssttuucckk. so hopefully one of yall can get me out :)
if we cant we got trucks that can