2005 honda 450r TT national ready.
Fully gusset frame
Brand new Plastics
Beadlock rear wheels with Fresh American racers front and rear
Production motor.
Atp porting
Baldwin piston 14.1
Hotcams stage 2
Vortex cdi
Rossier exhaust
Runs strong and real powerful
Tons of other mods
Less than 2 hours on motor since rebuilt from bottom up
Pep big bottle 8 click shocks adjustable everything
Jb TT a-arms with swaybar mounts
Pep -2 Swingarm 4 point adjustable
Suspension maybe has 5 or 6 rides on it since brand new
Custom billet linkage came off of Zac Willets pro bike
Tons of other stuff 7000.00
05 trx 450r
Stock motor just rebuilt
Lsr mx a-arms
+1 steering stem
White bros carbon Pro exhaust
Has more stuff 5000.00 obo
Everything I have is Maintained very well
Cleaned after every ride and go through bearings and seals every month
Dont miss out on a good deal for either bike
E-mail me at Southerways01@aol.com for pictures!
I tried emailing you for pictures but it said that email does not exist..
He left out a letter It's Southernways LOL !
Quote from: JIMDAWG38 on February 06, 2008, 01:47:12 PM
He left out a letter It's Southernways LOL !
Try SNICKERS.com :P :P
Thats KINGSNICKERS>COM lol
LOL ! I'm wondering if he is selling his quad's to invest in Snicker Stock ! He Needs to buy an LTR ! ;D
Why does he need an LTR? He's already slow enough on the Honda. I couldn't imagine him on a big 'ol tank LTR. LOL
Yea ya know he could get a Kawi 450 and wait and wait and wait on It to actually run . LOL HAHAHA Is that thing ready yet ? ;)
How's the new track comin along.
The Kawi rips, but has a computer/fuel injection issue. VERY frustrating.
Track construction at Hard Rock will start after Bike Week. Approx. 3 weeks.
Whats wrong with investing in snickers stock?
got any pics
LOL ! There He Is !
Yea I have pics. E-mail is southernways01@aol.com
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 09, 2008, 10:52:12 PM
Why does he need an LTR? He's already slow enough on the Honda. I couldn't imagine him on a big 'ol tank LTR. LOL
HONDA....... LTR....... It sure beats a POOPLARIS, OOOOHHH what happen at ORL. Monster truck show??????? Get a
sporty YAMAHA.....
The Polaris is gone. It left yesterday for its new home in Chicago.
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 17, 2008, 08:03:14 PM
The Polaris is gone. It left yesterday for its new home in Chicago.
:o sold the Polaris? well daym there goes the neighborhood
Quote from: VForce700 on February 17, 2008, 08:24:31 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 17, 2008, 08:03:14 PM
The Polaris is gone. It left yesterday for its new home in Chicago.
:o sold the Polaris? well daym there goes the neighborhood
Yup. Sold the Polaris and my 'ol LT250 Quadracer.
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 18, 2008, 04:55:54 AM
Quote from: VForce700 on February 17, 2008, 08:24:31 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 17, 2008, 08:03:14 PM
The Polaris is gone. It left yesterday for its new home in Chicago.
:o sold the Polaris? well daym there goes the neighborhood
Yup. Sold the Polaris and my 'ol LT250 Quadracer.
WTF!!! you done racing?
NAH ! He Aint Done ! He's a Bought him one a those high class Kawasaki's ! 8)
No, I'm not done. I have a little 'ol stock Honda 250R and a Kawi 450.
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 18, 2008, 04:13:47 PM
............... I have a little 'ol stock Honda 250R and a Kawi 450.
......Yeah were all stock around here...LOL
Quote from: Scott270r on February 18, 2008, 09:30:43 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on February 18, 2008, 04:13:47 PM
............... I have a little 'ol stock Honda 250R and a Kawi 450.
......Yeah were all stock around here...LOL
Shhhhhhh. Theye were already scared of the Polaris. If you tell 'em about the R, they'll piss themselves. LOL
:o :o :o OOOOHHHH please don't scare us !!!! LOL
I can only ride this Ltr around the neighborhood so long
Can't wait till the track is done .