ATV Florida Forum

General => Where to Ride? => Topic started by: lethalmethods on February 04, 2008, 02:16:03 PM

Title: Clermont???
Post by: lethalmethods on February 04, 2008, 02:16:03 PM
Hey, does anyone know if there is any where to ride in Clermont?  I am looking to hit some dirt/sand on the ridge line around the Clermont area or outside.  It looks to be real fun out there where all the hills are.
Title: Re: Clermont???
Post by: novadave on February 05, 2008, 03:26:17 AM
Not anymore. There is to much growth in clermont now.
Title: Re: Clermont???
Post by: Numkut on February 08, 2008, 09:25:33 PM
Yeah there used to be some good spot I just got a trespassing warning there though..  :'( We have a little spot we ride in Groveland but I really don't think anyone should be going there just to ride, my gf lives right next to it. Its not really anything special.
Title: Re: Clermont???
Post by: novadave on February 09, 2008, 05:04:36 AM
If your talking about a little pit out there ive been trespassed from there too.