We were riding by the race track and this contraption or an idea shows up I had to get it on film and video it was funny as hell
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0765.jpg)
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/IMG_0766.jpg)
VIDEO
(http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/th_MVI_0767.jpg) (http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x116/Gato717/?action=view¤t=MVI_0767.flv)
wow thats crazy. the funny thing is after i saw your picture i look at your location and it says HIALEAH then it all made sense to me.
that looks like a good way to burn up a rear carrier bearing
thats why the tries look bald and the thing sounds like a rusty trumbone.
Lmao, thats bloody brilliant old chaps!
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on February 03, 2008, 06:17:44 AM
wow thats crazy. the funny thing is after i saw your picture i look at your location and it says HIALEAH then it all made sense to me.
I am in Hialeah but that was in Homestead
That's too funny!!
wonder how many rear tires they have gone through with that stolen quad.
I say stolen because I can't imagine any sane person doing that to their own quad.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 04, 2008, 01:06:31 AM
wonder how many rear tires they have gone through with that stolen quad.
I say stolen because I can't imagine any sane person doing that to their own quad.
Id@
Most of them ride on the pavement all the time anyway. All they do is ride wheelies and drag race on the asphalt.
Was that at the Hump? lol and i bet hes running around his 3rd or 4th set of tires.
stolen maybe but he had reg on it and yes he was practicing wheelies all day lol