Everyone concentrates on the problems we're having in this country lately; illegal immigration, hurricane recovery, alligators attacking people in Florida .
Not me. I concentrate on solutions for the problems. It's a win-win situation.
+ Dig a moat the length of the Mexican border.
+ Send the dirt to New Orleans to raise the level of the levies.
+ Put the Florida alligators in the moat along the Mexican border.
Any other problems you would like for me to solve today?
On singing OUR National Anthem in Spanish
Yep! I passed it on...
I'm sorry, but after hearing they want
to sing OUR National Anthem in Spanish -
enough is Too much!
NEVER did they sing it in Italian,
Japanese, Polish, Irish-Celtic, German, Portuguese, Greek, French, or any other language because of immigration.
It was written by Francis Scott Key and should be sung word for word the way it
was written. The news broadcasts
gave a translation that's NOT even close.
Sorry if this offends anyone,
THIS IS MY COUNTRY!
Do YOU - sing MY
National Anthem in YOUR COUNTRY
IN ENGLISH ? ? ?
And, because I make this statement
DOES NOT mean I'm against immigration!!!
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE IN MY COUNTRY.
Welcome to come through like
everyone else has.
Get a sponsor !
Get a place to lay your head !
Get a job !
Live by OUR rules !
Pay YOUR taxes !
And
LEARN THE LANGUAGE
LIKE ALL OTHER IMMIGRANTS HAVE
IN THE PAST!!!
AND PLEASE DON'T DEMAND THAT WE HAND OVER OURLIFETIME SAVINGS OF SOCIAL SECURITY FUNDS TO YOU
TO MAKE UP FOR ''YOUR''LOSSES.
If you don't want to forward this
for fear of offending someone, then
YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!
When will AMERICAN'S STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???
We've gone so far the other way,
bent over backwards not to
offend anyone.
But it seems no one cares about the AMERICAN
that's being offended!
WAKE UP America!!!
Face it, its over were doomed.
Were going to have to take over another country and start over. ;)
I think Mexico would be pretty easy. ::)
i agree except for the fact that you welcome them here and are for immigration. they have their country, we have ours. why cant they stay the heck there and leave us alone.
idk if the moat will work though, look at the cubans. they had sharks. they dont need gators. they need me with a .308, bad azz scope, and all the ammo i can use. id do that 24hrs a day.
It Would Be Easy To Take Mexico, There Is Nobody There, They All Came To Florida
Quote from: CEC on February 02, 2008, 07:22:40 PM
It Would Be Easy To Take Mexico, There Is Nobody There, They All Came To Florida
cuba too if you perfer a tropical island.
with lots of nice old Chevy's ;)
Here's another Idea. Take all the sea cargo containers that are stacking up in our ports (because the Chinese don't want to ship them back) and line them up along the boarder. Now we have a nice Tall and Wide fence and a low cost housing development. Let them live there until they learn how to speak English and become a citizen. For a small fee of course.
I never knew we had so many Native American Indians on this site.
Quote from: Fox17 on February 02, 2008, 07:19:48 PM
i agree except for the fact that you welcome them here and are for immigration. they have their country, we have ours. why cant they stay the heck there and leave us alone.
idk if the moat will work though, look at the cubans. they had sharks. they dont need gators. they need me with a .308, bad azz scope, and all the ammo i can use. id do that 24hrs a day.
I totally agree that there is a problem with ILLEGAL immigration, but I have to wonder how you would explain how we started this country. It's not like it was uninhabited before our ancestors came and slaughtered the American Indians to steal "their" land. I am very proud of my race with the exception of how we "built" (took over) this country.
I say we take over the planet. End of argument.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 04, 2008, 08:45:10 PM
I say we take over the planet. End of argument.
And then what?
commit genocide!
Quote from: trx#9 on February 04, 2008, 09:15:01 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 04, 2008, 08:45:10 PM
I say we take over the planet. End of argument.
And then what?
commit genocide!
No, mind control, subliminal messaging, and propaganda.
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 05, 2008, 04:12:10 PM
Quote from: trx#9 on February 04, 2008, 09:15:01 PM
Quote from: quadracer1992 on February 04, 2008, 08:45:10 PM
I say we take over the planet. End of argument.
And then what?
commit genocide!
No, mind control, subliminal messaging, and propaganda.
Oh, kinda like church! ::)
???