Planning a trip out to Osceola this saturday and was wondering if any body has been out there lately and what the trails looks like...
I was out about 2 weeks ago. Trails looked nice. I sold my cousin my old Dvx 400 so me and him are goin out sat. about 10 or so
How are the trails there? I am looking for some sand like in the pic below (linked below)
http://a525.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_1b58091a5f444c665fecae662f7f6664.jpg (http://a525.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_1b58091a5f444c665fecae662f7f6664.jpg)
where is there a place to ride in Osceola just moved from south Florida have a ltz 400 looking to ride
Hey Andy,
Where you living? I am in East Orlando. My buddies and I go riding. There is a place on 520 (east orange county) to ride. Lots of people go out there.
Im soon to be starting a quad club for north florida. We will be riding Osceola probably once a month as a group once everything gets worked out.
hey, i live in kissimmee are you talking about 520 out by 417 i have riden there once is there a big mud lake in the back
Yea, there are a few mud pits up front and a big lake in the back. How often do you ride there?
i've only riden therer twice but it was alot of fun couldn't beleave the ice cream truck was at the mud hole selling ice cream. how often do you go riding out there