Haven't had a chance to really try them on anything serious yet but I can feel a huge difference already!
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1514/dsc00336rg5.jpg)
(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/2926/dsc00335cu5.jpg)
(http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4213/dsc00287hb8.jpg)
So lets get together and try them out. what company did you buy them from? what was the total damage for all 4?
Quote from: Muddbuggy on January 31, 2008, 01:41:55 AM
So lets get together and try them out. what company did you buy them from? what was the total damage for all 4?
I got them from rhinogiant.com and they set me back $1300 so far they seem to be worth every penny! Let me know some days your available and we will ride! my schedule sucks though I am the only realtor for the whole company.
WOW $1300 the bilstines for my truck didn't cost that much!!!!!
this weekend my kids have soccer finals all weekend long but maybe next weekend we can meet up and test them new shocks.
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 31, 2008, 02:02:23 AM
WOW $1300 the bilstines for my truck didn't cost that much!!!!!
thats cuz you drive a ford :box.gif
you gotta pay for quality..LoL
I dont understand why you have bolted every accesory available on that thing but bought a 450 instead of a 660. Not knocking it, the thing looks great, just curious.
The 450 is awesome, the 660 is a little faster on the top but only by a couple mph but the gearing is 20% lower in the 450 and that is were I need it the most on the low end, everyone always complains how the 660 needs more low end but I have never had that complaint with mine. Money had nothing to do with my decision at all I certainly could have went with the 660 however I have never really been a fan of the 660 5 valve engine, the 700 4 valve is a different story that's why I went with the 08 700 grizz, I love that engine, If I could do it all over again I would still get the 450 Iam very very pleased with its performance and so has everyone that has ridden in it.
Cool, just wondered.
Well bring it on with the 450 ;D i love my 660...let me know what yall decide bout a shock "test" ride...next weekend im gonna be at okee mud fest, saturday anyways
I am trying my best to get that day off, but it's looking not good. You just gonna cruise around or are you gonna be in the nasty stuff with that rhino?
only time will tell that + bud light haha ;D my gf might talk me into doin it as well even though she always promises to wash it and i get screwd doin it cause she sucks at it
Quote from: shawnley1222 on January 31, 2008, 02:51:13 PM
only time will tell that + bud light haha ;D my gf might talk me into doin it as well even though she always promises to wash it and i get screwd doin it cause she sucks at it
to funny 2:L
ya its funny also sad but true >:(
well how was mudfest ? and how did your G/F do washing the rhino
its this upcominh weekend the 8th-10th but i already know shes gonna do horrible
hey you guys wanna ride babcock/webb on sunday the 24th and releive some stress at the range.
mudfest was badass cant wait till AUG
got video 2 look up shawnley1222 on you tube or just 08 okee mud fest bunch posted alreay i only took 4 pics mostly videos
(http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/shawnley1222/6cb47e27.jpg)
(http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/shawnley1222/a157d501.jpg)
post okee rhino it was worse in person esp in the back
(http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/shawnley1222/90b8ab98.jpg)
(http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o48/shawnley1222/a158ba07.jpg)