Not as in brand but dealer. lower prices, good customer service. Anyone have any recommendations?
rocky mountain and im gonna try motosport.com tomorrow. ordering the top end for my XR. lots of people on here swear by them so ill try it. rm is out of the pistons thats why i dont get it from them.
I buy my parts local, but a lot on the guys on the ATVRiders website use
www.servicehonda.com
Good Luck
Carolina Quads
Best Prices, try them out!
Call Ross Perez (305)562-4600
Thanks guys. I buy a lot of stuff from rocky mountain, but i just figured someone who sells engine internals at more of a high volume would have lower prices than them.
I'm going to stop in the honda dealer in clermont tomorrow and price the entire top and bottom end. I've been told service honda is a lot cheaper than going through the dealer though. We will see!
Thanks again.
You can look all the parts up yourself at www.mrcycles.com
www.cyclepartsnation.com