I have my 06 Foreman snorkeled (CORRECTLY) and life is great now I must say. Any suggestions for making my bike float better and not be so tipsy when I know I will be in some DEEP water. I don't want to put anything permanent on the bike.....just looking for some creative ideas for when I know I'll be doing that sort of riding.
I know this guy who put the pool noodles under the racks and a trolling motor out the rear end to move it while it floated...Worked well.
a freind of mine inflated a small basketball in the front end underneath the plastics like in the frame :dunno.gif if it worked though
Try bass pro look for boat fenders/dock bumper .Saw someone at Suburban Estates with them under their fenders it worked
Go to walmart and get 4 boat bumpers and strap one under each fender. You will cross anything you want. You will have to move them around until you find the eaxact spot to keep the bike from tipping to one side or the other.