who gonna be ridding sport bikes on sat and where looking toget a lil group together let me no
i am not sure i am either going saturday or sunday probably sunday though
lets drop on 38.5???
You know I'm down!
You could realistically have that brute working by then...NOTOTOTOTOTOTO
Yea really, I'll be there, sadly I'm taking it lighly, I'll be riding with the sport bikers :(
Just got word i am going for sure on Sunday....
hey hey hey i may be rideing my sport bike but i hit more mud on my sport bike then that guy with the lifted brute hit that one day lol rember when my tanny went out on my 4x4 that guy
Quote from: 4x4Matt on January 31, 2008, 08:49:05 AM
hey hey hey i may be rideing my sport bike but i hit more mud on my sport bike then that guy with the lifted brute hit that one day lol rember when my tanny went out on my 4x4 that guy
haha, yea, who goes to holey lands with a lifted brute and doesn't run it?????
me if i get one