It is with great sadness that I'm writing this to inform everyone, that as of today, due to unforseen circumstances beyond my control, Thunderbowl Speedway has been closed, and all upcoming scheduled races have been cancelled.
Please feel free to call me with any questions.
352-266-3466
Brady Windsor
That really sucks for the kids and the younger riders. I can only imagine how this makes you feel. If there's anything I can do to help please ask.
I have never been to your place, but from all the good posts & pics I wish I had.
Very sorry to hear this. I hope it all works out for the better. GOOD LUCK!
Maybe organize some sort of support ralley to keep the Thunderbowl the same. I am sure you would get a ton of support & turnout.
man...... I cant beleive this....this hurts my fealing to the core.. not only the fact that I enjoy the raceing, but nt to many places like trikes to race...I hope something can turn out.
Well Brady you are the type of person not to be walked all over so I am sure in the end you will somehow prevail. As far as the "what to do until then" I will be patiently awaiting for you to design another bad a$$ track somewhere else. Maybe it will be even closer to me. I guess I have more time to get in shape. I guess I am glad I made it to practice the other day.
BRADY IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW!!! Didnt see that coming!
The SFTL will be having races but we dont have any TT tracks or places to practice. So this news will take a hit on us as well. If you need my help in any fashion give me a call.
Chris
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
people just suck! good luck brady. i hate to hear this BS but the truth to life is that SOMEONE is always trying to screw someone else over! ALWAYS! oh well, if you need me ya know where i beez! :-\
Talked to Brady this morning but dont know all the details but this sucks. Thunder Bowl is a first class facility along with Brady and all the people that work there and would be a great loss to all of us racers. If theres ANY justice in the world Brady will prevail when all of this is over and keep Thunder Bowl open in the end. For someone to just come in and take it away would be a travesty. If theres anything I can do to help Brady you know Im just a phone call away. Good luck and know ALL of us are solidly behind you. Where ever you decide to promote a race we will be there.
ugh....that sucks big time. we're going to miss your place, we all really enjoyed coming, especially the kids. if there's anything our family can do, don't hesitate to call
Holy sh*t man...This seriously sucks for us racers and you especially. Man I can't even imagine. :(
Sooo upset about this. So sorry for you Brady, that this is happining. I have to tell you, I got into TT racing because of your track. We come out there from Longwood, myself, Jimmie and our friend Ryan because of how good you guys take care of it, the people and the fact that our kids can come without having to worry about them. I was ready to race my first race this weekend, excited about it too. This just sucks!!!!!!! If you need any help, we're here for ya. :'(
Just heard the news Brady, after all the hard work you guys have put into making a place for us to ride and for families to hang out together! It just ain't right! I can tell you that we won't have anything to do with that track unless you are a part of it! Let us know if there's anything we can do.
Holy crap that sucks!!!!! I was looking so forward to coming out this weekend too!!! I say we all pool together and buy it back! It's too early for an April fools joke too - dammit man I dont even know what to say - this is just wrong :'( :'( :'( :'(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I'm so pissed that someone would even sell to someone who condones drug's , ho's and undermining someone who has turned this place into a wonderful facility. Brady we all thank you for your hard work and admiration to develop and maintain such a great track and make It what you rarely see anymore KID and Family friendly.Everybody is really bummed out But we stand behind whatever you decide to do and If you need any kind of help at any time call me 407 467 1515 (Jimmie Kent ) maybe we could all get together and buy land and do It better than ever. See ya Soon JK
Thanks for the support. It means alot.
I have the lawyers tearing through everything. We'll see what happens.
Hell, I may just build a TT track in my back yard......
Thanks again,
Brady
Brady,
I just wanted to chime in and say, that if this is the end of Thunderbowl as we knew it, Thank You very much for all that you did for us racers. I am hoping that a fair agreement can be reached for you financially at the very least.
Those guys just don't know that if they do you this way they have lost all our support as well forever. I won't return there period unless this is resolved.
Thanks again Brady my prayers are with you!!
MAN...THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it for you, and all of us!! I wish there was something we could do. How many acres is there ?? Can we build a track somewhere else??
This blows. :( I was so looking forward to giving yall a good beatdown too. ;) Call me if you need anything Brady.