Here is a copy of the 2008 MPCC series races.
@ the FLORIDA MOTOPLEX in Madison Fl.
All races will be aprox 2 hours long, no transponder necessary.
Full rules and requirements will be posted on the motoplex website www.floridamotoplex.com shortly.
This is a 8 race series, trophies are awarded each month to the winners. Points will be tallied in a league format. We are using the best results of 6 races to determine the league champions. Trophies for the league champions will be awarded at an end of year banquet.
Race dates:
March 15
April 5
May 24
June 28
Sept 20
Oct 18
Nov 15
Dec 13
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks guys now we have more races to attend, i missed the one on saturday cause i lost my ride but i will be sure to make atleast 6 of these.
Quote from: MP on January 29, 2008, 01:36:29 AM
Here is a copy of the 2008 MPCC series races.
@ the FLORIDA MOTOPLEX in Madison Fl.
All races will be aprox 2 hours long, no transponder necessary.
Full rules and requirements will be posted on the motoplex website www.floridamotoplex.com shortly.
This is a 8 race series, trophies are awarded each month to the winners. Points will be tallied in a league format. We are using the best results of 6 races to determine the league champions. Trophies for the league champions will be awarded at an end of year banquet.
Race dates:
March 15
April 5
May 24
June 28
Sept 20
Oct 18
Nov 15
Dec 13
Shawn just so you know XC is short for Cross Country not CC.
Just like MX is Motocross not MC.
Free bump!
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 01:12:08 AM
Shawn just so you know XC is short for Cross Country not CC.
Just like MX is Motocross not MC.
Free bump!
GNCC Series
ATVCC Series
and now
MPCC Series
Thanks for the bump though, hope to see you at one of our xc races ;D
8)
;D, i havent rode at the plex yet (im kinda ashamed about that) but i still am grateful you guys are doing this.
thank you,
jake fort numero 8,18
woohoo!! just saw this on 450r.org and realised i must of missed it on this site....and I did!
I'll be at every race i can attend, i wants me a trophy ;D
Any ideas on how the course set up is going to go? as far as if its going to change race to race, rotate three tracks, etc. just wondering
Thanks again for everything your doing for this sport! Cant say that enough.
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 19, 2008, 10:36:27 PM
woohoo!! just saw this on 450r.org and realised i must of missed it on this site....and I did!
I'll be at every race i can attend, i wants me a trophy ;D
Any ideas on how the course set up is going to go? as far as if its going to change race to race, rotate three tracks, etc. just wondering
Thanks again for everything your doing for this sport! Cant say that enough.
You will always race a different course as far as obsticles go. The course layout will also change at least 3 times. The direction will change at least 3 times. Always different ;)
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 20, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.
So you want me in a thong with high heels :D :D :D
Quote from: MP on February 20, 2008, 11:11:08 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 20, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.
So you want me in a thong with high heels :D :D :D
Easy there! Save that stuff for the feature weekends! :o
Quote from: duroc825 on February 20, 2008, 04:52:58 PM
Quote from: MP on February 20, 2008, 11:11:08 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 20, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.
So you want me in a thong with high heels :D :D :D
Easy there! Save that stuff for the feature weekends! :o
I was just busting Chillens chops. Chillen is good people but he is still slow ;)
I'm so slow that Dreth is letting me start the race on Fri. As a matter of fact I'm leaving tomorrow to head up there, Hope I can make it in 3 weeks. All I have is a ragged out Ford to haul my ragged out Yamaha. Did Paul get the sun dial set up to record lap times?
I'm trying to get some peeps to come up with me, I'd like to see you have a good turnout.
I hope some other kids are coming, I'm bringing my 3 and plan on camping Fri. and Sat.
Matt, slow may be a problem for you, but you need to trade in that ragged out broken down yfz in for something that will last an entire race.
we're going to try to make the March race, unfortunately we can't make it to the feature weekend this weekend.
I'm, going to Pep Boys this weekend and look at new bikes.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 21, 2008, 09:59:31 PM
I'm, going to Pep Boys this weekend and look at new bikes.
ya those things are bad can you believe that 90 they got there beat my pred 500 on a 300 ft drag i think he was runnin nitrous lmao.......................... im gonna make all these and all the FTR HS and QS next year everytime i cant get a ride im rentin a u-haul. by the way way dreth)(by the way my name is jake.......nice to meet you lol) me and my homies are planning a riding trip this summer and the mp is one of our stops is there camping on the weekdays there?????
jake
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 21, 2008, 09:30:36 PM
I'm so slow that Dreth is letting me start the race on Fri. As a matter of fact I'm leaving tomorrow to head up there, Hope I can make it in 3 weeks. All I have is a ragged out Ford to haul my ragged out Yamaha. Did Paul get the sun dial set up to record lap times?
I'm trying to get some peeps to come up with me, I'd like to see you have a good turnout.
I hope some other kids are coming, I'm bringing my 3 and plan on camping Fri. and Sat.
I guess I should get to start on Monday if you get to start on Friday! I am that slow!
Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 22, 2008, 01:07:43 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 21, 2008, 09:59:31 PM
I'm, going to Pep Boys this weekend and look at new bikes.
ya those things are bad can you believe that 90 they got there beat my pred 500 on a 300 ft drag i think he was runnin nitrous lmao.......................... im gonna make all these and all the FTR HS and QS next year everytime i cant get a ride im rentin a u-haul. by the way way dreth)(by the way my name is jake.......nice to meet you lol) me and my homies are planning a riding trip this summer and the mp is one of our stops is there camping on the weekdays there?????
jake
not as of yet Jake. That may be in the future. If you get a good size crew we may be able to work something out.
next race is march 5th right?
Quote from: dj_pizzim on March 01, 2008, 07:43:19 PM
next race is march 5th right?
March 15th
http://www.floridaatvmotoplex.com/images/Race_Flyer_Mar_08.pdf
;)
Sweet it sounds like a lot of fun im gona try to make it!
1st race of the series is this coming weekend. 8) ill see you there
Can't wait, always a good time up there. Well worth the drive.
i heard i'ts really wet up there :'( any truth to that ?? don't want to drive 7 plus hrs for a mud race
Quote from: BirdDog on March 11, 2008, 05:15:34 PM
i heard i'ts really wet up there :'( any truth to that ?? don't want to drive 7 plus hrs for a mud race
We had a lot of rain, but the majority of the trails are bone dry now. We are going to have some muddy sections, but the bulk of the course is not muddy at all.
8)
werddddddddd
FTR or MPCC??????
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 11, 2008, 10:57:11 PM
FTR or MPCC??????
Well you have tried the FTR so why not come try the MPCC and see which suits your style. Then the next time there are both races on the same weekend you can easier make the decision ;) Plus its only $25 total to race the MPCC 8)
wat time do i need to be there to sign up??? and also do you guys have trophys or something like that?
jake
what time does it start????
well ill be there at eight hope it aint to late.
Just got back from the Motoplex.
The rain missed us completely so the track is great.
Must be signed up by 9.45 so 8 will be great.
Paul, your being modest...........................After spending the last 2 days in the skid steer that course is SWEET! 2 or 3 very small puddles and a couple patches of mud is all. The peewee track is in great shape and the big mx track is only 1 hour away from being perfect.
ok guys ill be out of here in a hour or so see ya there.
sweet race.
yep i had a blast and i loved the course
Quote from: floydamus on March 16, 2008, 02:54:09 AM
yep i had a blast and i loved the course
+1,can't wait to the next one.
april 5th! woooo!
"Sweet race", "I had a blast." Thats it for a report?
Quote from: mudnuri on March 16, 2008, 07:02:58 PM
"Sweet race", "I had a blast." Thats it for a report?
well i raced the open class,, this race was full of turns but fairly smooth... beautiful tabletops. the first jump i over shot and noise dived into a mound of dirt. my tether didnt come off so i hopped back on and went for it, it was a pretty wide course but the corners were tight. and there had too be 30 shikanes in the course. very little mud but it seemed to be getting worse through the race. i finished third
did anyone get pics i know there was a guy with a can-am out there snapping them?
the first jump you coem to. im trying to remember. was it that little roller hill?
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 15, 2008, 11:27:15 PM
sweet race.
I didnt realize that was you. I was lined up right beside you. I got my usual crappy start and had to eat a lot of dust for a while.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 17, 2008, 02:10:03 AM
Quote from: predatorracer8 on March 15, 2008, 11:27:15 PM
sweet race.
I didnt realize that was you. I was lined up right beside you. I got my usual crappy start and had to eat a lot of dust for a while.
ya that was good ole' me, i think we all got crappy starts. i was planning on taking off in second. but i hit my shifter down in the process of starting so it went into neutral. i was going to say hey to you but rite when i was headed over too you your son took a spill so i didnt want to bother you while you were talking with him. but i also figured the guy on the orange and black yfz was floydamus. in fact i saw him driving up the rode and said "that must be floydamus".
Quote from: floydamus on March 17, 2008, 01:28:04 AM
the first jump you coem to. im trying to remember. was it that little roller hill?
i dont think so the one i crashed on was one of those kickers, i got to excited and there was alot of dust and when the dust cleared i had a big mound of dirt in my face lol. also a couple miles out at one of those kickers i was in mid 4th or 5th gear when i went over it i must have flown 20 ft and 10 ft up, my handlebars hit my helmet in the air. i have to say those are some b-e-a-u-tiful tabletops. i like the three in a row that are out there.
I'm realllllllllly excited to race up there!!! ;D cannnnnnnnnnnnt waiiiiiit.
yea that would be me one in a kind damnit lol. yea thsoe last 3 were great the first table needs to be made a double with the landing being where i was landing in the flat lol i over jumped it every damng time. I NEED SUSPENSION TO GO THAT FAST lol if id get up that fast it would get pertty hairy lol