Well I'm fixing to get a new set of shocks, I know as far as I've seen, Elkas are the most popular ones, but I wonder how about the other brands, Peps, Ohlins, Fox, Spider, any way, I'll like to have some info before take that $$$ out of my pocket,
id only go with elkas there werth the money. ;D
Yes, that's what I have heard, I just wanted to double check, I'll soon get the $$$ to get them (finaly)
YFZ.....your riding FTR right?
if you want the best pony up the dough and get a set of Custom Axis for the YFZ. Many of the top guys are now using these and there are TONS of people in FTR that are now using them. If I were you I would get a ride on them and the elkas before you make a purchase.
It also depends on which Elkas you are looking at. Elka Elites would work great, but I would still have to say Axis would be my choice.
i would say get axis..
Quotei would say get axis..
Price wise, are them about the same price, I'll probably be looking for a triple rated, compression and rebound adjust pigy tail. And yes have seen some guys at FTR with AXIS, but there amre a lot more using Elkas ???
Any info about prices ?
ars fx aarms with custom axis is the way to go for xc.call gt thunder and get the rear link or the rear will never work right.i'll be ording me a set next weak.price is around 3300.00.
Is there any site I can go to, I'll like to check them out
Oh well I made my mine, I'm getting Elkas with Houser long travel "A" arms, thank's to all of you that gave me your opinions. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]