Daniel is Representing the Thunderbowl in Dirt Wheels
(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/DANDW.jpg)
Awesome. Which issue is this? February?
awesome! congrats danny. see ya kickin' butt again at the next plex ride!
Fantastic Bill. He's got to be proud. (I'm sure you are as well).
Quote from: REBEL on January 26, 2008, 11:43:39 PM
Awesome. Which issue is this? February?
March
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on January 27, 2008, 07:22:35 AM
Fantastic Bill. He's got to be proud. (I'm sure you are as well).
He is camping with the boyscouts this weekend. it wil be a great suprise when he gets back
Ya see. I had someone tell me by buying my kids all these toys portrays the wrong message. That they'll think they need all these toys to have a good life.
Your dayum right they need them, just look at their grades when they enjoy life. Happy kids make happy learners!!
Great job on the inspiring!!