Alright, most likely I'm going to be buying the gt thunder rear xc linkage next week. But I was wondering if it would work well with my stock rear shock. I know I am going to have to take off or at least cut around my swing arm skid plate. But are there any other things I should know about it before I go out and spend 140 bucks?
If anyone knows anything about steering dampners please reply to my other thread:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,30980.msg368628.html#msg368628
kenny go spend that money it will make your bike sit lower and you will have to set the sag with the rear spring .... sweet it nice having a job
Quote from: Turboderf on January 25, 2008, 07:10:09 PM
kenny go spend that money it will make your bike sit lower and you will have to set the sag with the rear spring .... sweet it nice having a job
Ok, how do I set the sag?
it comes with paper and tells you how to do it
oh ok. Is it hard to install the linkage?
no half hour just take the wight off the rear and skid plate off and 3 bolts you can call me if you get stuck
Send him the whole rear shock and get it revavled for your weight also. You can get away with leaving on the stock rear spring if you want too, I did. The whole rear package spring, revalve and link is $340. You can save $100 if you keep your stock spring.
Yeah I know, but don't have that kind of money to put into it. I have to get a steering stabalizer as well and save for car insurance....
Quote from: Turboderf on January 25, 2008, 07:32:47 PM
no half hour just take the wight off the rear and skid plate off and 3 bolts you can call me if you get stuck
Sorry fred but what do you mean by the "wight"? Thanks