do you think it's bad if I have had to leave my bedroom three times already?
it aint just the smell, the volume is amazing,,,,,I'm afraid to laugh for fear I may rip something, I gotta let it go slowly.
Id@
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! what did you eat?
last 24 hours,,,,,
coffee
leftover chili
BBQ chicken
more coffee
leftover yellow rice with meatballs and onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup
(chinese buffett) orange chicken, teryaki chicken, crab ragoons, flied lice, honey chicken, coke
really minty "5" gum
that's it,,,,the gum......
Id@
Thats funny man i feel your pain :R
Quote from: Turboderf on January 24, 2008, 10:08:34 PM
Thats funny man i feel your pain :R
no you don't, I think everyone in the house might soon,,,,this stuff aint going away.
you know how you get used to a small after a while,,,,,I'm not.
number four is here.
gotta run for the border.
Id@
if you keep it up you will have to get a Id@ fuel coin made you
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 24, 2008, 10:01:59 PM
last 24 hours,,,,,
coffee
leftover chili
BBQ chicken
more coffee
leftover yellow rice with meatballs and onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup
(chinese buffett) orange chicken, teryaki chicken, crab ragoons, flied lice, honey chicken, coke
really minty "5" gum
that's it,,,,the gum......
Id@
Wow that is a recipe for destruction!!! (http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/fighting/fighting0024.gif) (http://www.emailblacklistcheck.com)
"Flied Lice" :R
stay away from any open flames or sparks LMAO
Yea the gum got me too
8)
I sure had some in court this morning.