I will be there for sure. Anyone else want to hook up with our group is welcome to.
Dusk ride. DirtyFace, you in?
I'll be there around maybe 9:00 lol and im normally there till around 3 or 4 so.... lol
Quote from: AintSkeered on January 24, 2008, 09:45:25 PM
Dusk ride. DirtyFace, you in?
Robert, When do you want to go? ;D
So I take it you guys aren't going to the chili cook off???
we will be going sunday the 27th 3 bikes , pump house be there or be square
Were heading out there tomorrow also for sure,plan on being there about 10:30 or earlier.We park under the power lines by the bridge normally.I have a dark silver/grey ford ranger with white enclosed trailer and my friend has a red ford ranger with a white homeade enclosed trailer.We'll have a blue canopy and a table set up at the back of my trailer,come by and say hello or if I see yall I do the same.I'm really excited to get out and ride.
We will be Saturday Yellow Hummer H2, with 3 Hondas a 400ex, 300ex, and 300 fourtrax all red.
Dusk ride, 6 pm ish bring your buddy, he's good riding partner.
Robert, I couldn't make it tonight. I will be out there Sunday all day. I talked to Jason tonight he told me he saw you out there when he was leaving. Send me a message if you are going tomorrow.
We were out there to 2:30 am on firday night. We went to the tower camp and back. It was very muddy. Had a blast. Hope to ride with you soon.
dirtyface
Saw Turk out there today it was perfect for sporties today oh boy what a blast i had lol Klutchbuster400 was out with my group him and his dad fun day.
Great riding out there on saturday,nice weather too.Great to meets you guys out there,have to ride out with guys next time.Saturday was my first time out with the machine since adding the front and rear lift so it was my test drive,happy to say all held together nothing broke.I'll be haeding again prol next weekend.
yeah we are also going next weekend hopefully i dont have my mishap again and flip like i did...
Glad you didnt get hurt,at least the soft everglades mud is somewhat foregiving.
Lol yeah thats true my 300ex will be up for sale soon hopefully sometime this week am looking for a 400ex if i dont have an ATV i will use my sister's 300 lol but i am going for sure