Hello all!!!
My 5 y/o has a Redcat 50cc quad. Great bike, cant beat it for the money. I was trying to find someone that makes a 14.5X7-6 size tire that is more aggresive, kind-of like a mud tire. We went out in the woods, it was wet and muddy, only got stuck in the thicker stuff, and I think a more aggressive rear tire would really help the quad out. It has plenty of power to turn the tires. I need some help here.
Thanks
FLMEDIC911 8)
i think there is a mini quad dune tire....might be better than stock in mud or just out in a little pit or ever trail riding
Thanks for the info, I think a paddle tire would probably get trashed in the mud or on a hard trail.
Thanks for the info!!!
Mod:
Can you move this thread to the tech corner? probably get a better response.
Thanks,
FLMEDIC911 ??? ??? ??? ;D ;D ;D
ok itp makes the mini quad sand star tires. I seen paddles on some buggys at a mud hole once... they where doing good
Kawa3:
Thanks, Ill look into them, but some of the trails we ride are hard, almost like concrete with dirt on them, so I am still reserved about the paddle tires. Thanks again!!!!
FLMEDIC911 8) 8) ;)
Anyone else have a suggestion??? ??? :P
Call Russ @ D&C Cycle (904) 272-0747 He'll get you want you need
Harley_Honey:
Thanks I will call on Monday. Where is he located at?
Thanks for your help.
FLMEDIC911
;) ;D
gokartsupply .com . look in tire section .
JD:
YOU ROCK!!!! I like the Lug style tires for the rear tires, and leave the all terrain ones on the front. Only question is, the rear tire will either be a little taller and thinner, or shorter and thinner than the front tires. Would the taller and thinner be the best bet or what?
Original tire size is 14.5X7-6
Thanks again!!!!!!!!
FLMEDIC911 ;D 8) ;) :-* ;) ;D 8) ::) :P :-* ;D 8) :) ;)
PS-would the snow hogs be better for rear wheel drive 50cc quad, or the lug?