ITS NOW OFFICIAL THAT ALL OF US AT QUADS ONLY AND OUR FRIENDS AT TAYLOR MX HAVE MERGED TOGETHER AND FORMED THE ULTIMATE FREESTYLE GROUP!!! :Clap.gif
We will now be going by the official name of -----INITIAL SIX.
we decided on the name because of the amount of wheels to form complete chaos in our shows. Quads with their 4 and dirtbikes with there 2 thus we have INITIAL SIX!
Just wanted to ask of our fans to just yell for us by our new name.
I want to thank everyone that supports us!
THANKS, AND ALWAYS KEEP THE RUBBERSIDE DOWN!! :R
http://www.myspace.com/initialsix
dudes, I have never even cleared a table top at Pax, but I had such an itch to try out them ramps at the plex because you guys made it look so easy.
you don't have any fat guys taking the ramps I saw though, so maybe I'd have to hit them a little faster than you skinny guys ;-)
Id@
check our myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/initialsix
when are you guys gonna go to the SE facility again?
sunday about 1:00