have a whole bunch of mercedes parts i need out of my garage. Does anyone know of a european junkyard.I heard there was something in tampa but I'm not sure of the name. I'll drive anywhere if someone buys all this stuff.
I have a transmission, seats, retractable hard top, radiator, and alot of other things probably totaling over 4k. I have the paper work for everything too.
If someone could help me out with a place or person who would like to purchase these parts i'd appreciate it. I'll deliver them.
try Gagels near Riverview, just a little s.e. of Tampa they are off of S. Faulkenburg Rd. They only deal in import junk parts. Real good people.
Quote from: greenmachine on January 21, 2008, 01:25:05 PM
try Gagels near Riverview, just a little s.e. of Tampa they are off of S. Faulkenburg Rd. They only deal in import junk parts. Real good people.
thank you sir. Any more suggestions. keep them comming
Call Mercedes Automotive, 4014 W South Ave., Tampa, 813-875-7143. Tell him the guy w/the 190E Sportline from ATVFlorida sent you. He might be interested. Too bad I sold that car to my bro, lol.
Quote from: mrbones on January 25, 2008, 09:41:05 AM
Call Mercedes Automotive, 4014 W South Ave., Tampa, 813-875-7143. Tell him the guy w/the 190E Sportline from ATVFlorida sent you. He might be interested. Too bad I sold that car to my bro, lol.
i will. The sportline was a nice car. thank you
maybe ebay someone has to want parts.