My buddies neighbor came home to find a nappy headed ahole coming out of her house with her back pack full of stuff. The burgler did not know she was a Black Belt and a marathon runner. It took 7 blocks untill she caught him and beat the crap out of him. She is 56 years old and kicking ass. Chalk one up for the good guys/girls. This happened in Lighthouse Point/Broward. ;D
Good for her,shame however he was still around to recall the the ass kicking!!!!! May be some one in jail will catch him also...Hehehehe.trade him for a pack of cigs :P She needs some kinda of medal :Fp
Wait till the gaurds tell the other inmates what happenned. He's somebody's beotch!!
gee's where's the video camera when you need one haha.
I will never forget when I was 17 and someone was in my back yard snooping around and I tackled them in the dark and called the cops to come and get them. At that time I was 6'4 245. What a rush!!!!!!!!!!
that's wat every burglar should get a beatdown by a 56 year old lady!