Does anyone have any recomendations for GPS handlebar mounts?
Check out GPS city for ram mount. Mounts for any purpose.
http://www.gpscity.com/rammounts.htm
http://www.ram-mount.com/ramwebcompthumb/Page.html
Grizz
What Grizz said. RAM mounts rock.
Yea the ram mounts are good just to big for my sport quad, I went with the garmin handlebar mount and it seems to be working fine for me.
http://www.aysostore.com/bungeestraps.html
;D
but seriously, I had one from Garmin on my handlebars and took it off because I upgraded GPS' and now I use a small bungee strap over the gas tank and it holds just fine,,,,but I have yet to get up to any high speeds since I switched GPS'
Id@
i used to stick mine in a cup holder on my handle bars tucked inside one of those huggy things. it never fell out. i finally ordered one from rams. not sure about now but at that time garmin didnt make one for the map 76 i had. you could also check with west marine, they had some last time i was in there.
jeff
Ram Mount. I ordered one from Freshtracksmaps.com for my 76map. $35.00 work great.
I use a RAM handlebar mount for the Lowrance iFinder Hunt GPS and the RAM spotlight. Rugged, good quality stuff.
Check GPScity.com. They have ALOT of gps stuff and it gets shipped right away.
Amazon.com was the cheapest for mine.
I have a Grizzly 660 and I mounted my Garmin GPS right to the front left fender. I grilled three holes right through the warning label because that is metal and would offer the best support. It worked great.
I would recomend mounting it to the fender because it is protected more, and it is just a visible there then as if it were to be mounted to the handlebars.