ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: mudnuri on January 20, 2008, 04:57:54 PM

Title: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: mudnuri on January 20, 2008, 04:57:54 PM
Thanks to Luis for this link!
http://www.atvriders.com/ (http://www.atvriders.com/)

Hows that for some well deserved recognition?
Bring a friend to the next race!! Lets keep this series going!!
Title: Re: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: TRX450R_Racer on January 20, 2008, 09:14:50 PM
Very cool!!!
Title: Re: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: gearhead400 on January 20, 2008, 09:19:02 PM
ya thats awesome!! Harlen got some awesome shots too!
Title: Re: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 20, 2008, 09:27:23 PM
Kyle where ca we see those other pics (from Harlem)
Title: Re: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: gearhead400 on January 20, 2008, 09:48:35 PM
http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2008-florida-trail-riders-atv-racing-photo-gallery/index.html (http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2008-florida-trail-riders-atv-racing-photo-gallery/index.html)

there ya go  8)
Title: Re: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: YFZ450-Tampa on January 20, 2008, 09:56:50 PM
Oh I see, I thought you were talking about somebody else, yes I saw those yesterday, Thank's
Title: Re: FTR gets some attention!
Post by: Turboderf on January 20, 2008, 11:09:42 PM
very cool wish i was there